Closet CD need advise want chat

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Jimmy55, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Jimmy55

Jimmy55 New Member

Hi,
    I'm Jim,
    I have a strong feminine side I've kept hidden. Just like someone to talk with about it. :) Jim

2. Sambenzo

Sambenzo New Member

Hey Jim i would love to hear about it im a panty boy myself.

3. Jimmy55

Jimmy55 New Member

Hi Sam
    It's Ok if I call you Sam? I have always loved the feel of silky smooth nylon. when I'm wearing it I feel alive, confident, sexy.
    I would made an ugly woman, I don't want to pass as one, I just enjoy expressing my feminine side as a man.
    At times I go to malls wearing ankle boots, pantyhose, and skinny stretch jeans. I'll go into shoe stores and ask sales gals for assistance in picking out and trying on shoes. I've even asked guys to help. I think that they are more intimidated than I. I'm not gay, I just enjoy dressing as I please. If you like I'd be interested in chatting. Hope to hear from you. Jim

marsha likes this.
  4. Sambenzo

Sambenzo New Member

Mmm that's hot. I'm not gay either just curious um more of a panty or thing wearing guy I usually were them secretly to work and stuff I doubt I'll ever fully dress but this is a good start I think

marsha likes this.
  5. Jimmy55

Jimmy55 New Member

ok a good start. I'm new at this forum, I'd like to send private message? We might be more comfortable chatting in private? Ever try pantyhose? Jim jimharris5555@gmail.com

6. Joechive918

Joechive918 Member

I love wearing lingerie when I masturbate, using dildos and such. I really just enjoy exploring and being adventurous in my solo sessions. I especially love being told what to do when I masturbate. HUGE turn on for me!

7. Married M Nh

Gold Member

You can message on here too, just hit the mail symbol and type in the members name and title

8. Sambenzo

Sambenzo New Member

thats hot

9. Joechive918

Joechive918 Member

I started a thread in the sexual fetishes and fantasies section titled "masturbation instructions" about some of this also. I don't necessarily think I'm a "sub" but in my opinion masturbating, being told what to do/wear etc is almost as good as sex for me.