Clitoris v.s. G-spot

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

So I gave my girlfriend a clitoral orgasm from going down on her once. The next time when we were having sex she told me she felt one she had never experienced before. She explained that the clitoral one tends to be sharp and fast but the second one was dulled but prolonged and it happened inside rather than out. Was that a g-spot stimulation or something else? She thinks it might have been... but to me it didn't seem like she was in absolute ecstacy, as I imagine stimulating the g-spot would. She just looked entirely content with herself.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

If you were 'going down on her', I doubt it was a G-spot (unless you were also using fingers inside). The G-spot is about 1.5 to 2 inches inside her vagina, and in oder to manipulate it, one needs to move their finger rather 'roughly' to trigger the sensation necessary for arousal.

In my experience, depending on the time of day, the mood of the woman, etc., orgasms can take on differing characteristics. This might be why it was different than the other one.

3. succubusembrace

succubusembrace New Member

i'm pretty sure i've experienced what your girlfriend did... usually the orgasms i have during sex are a lot different than 'clitoral' orgasms and that's probably because my g-spot's being stimulated. i have to say, g-spot orgasms for me arent as pronounced as clitoral but it always ends up making me feel a lot more satisfied and content. i wouldnt say it's exactly ecstacy, but a complete feeling of comfort and well-being. it's just extremely comfortable.

4. mousse

mousse New Member

This second orgasm was from sex.

5. mousse

mousse New Member

So... just wanted to confirm this; do you think I WAS stimulating her g-spot or was it something different?

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

You might have been stimulating her g-spot with your penis, but equally you could have been grinding her clit with your pubic bone, or both. It is hard to hit a g-spot, as Rose pointed out, and it takes a lot of finger pressure to get anyware, way more than a penis usually provides, so I think g-spot theory is unlikely.

As far as the orgasm goes, I have read that a clitoral orgasm with a penis inside is 'fuller' and more satisfying than a regular clitoral orgasm, which may be the answer.

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

A-B-S-O-L-U-T-E-L-Y. :)

8. mousse

mousse New Member

Hmm, I'll ask if I was touching her clit at all. But I dont think it was because it was mostly in and out motion rather than grinding up. She also said something about a squirting sensation on the inside - which she's never had before.

Again, thanks. You are always answering everyone's questions on here CB. It's very much appreciated because you are helping eveyone become better lovers.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I know if I hit my wife's clit a certain way for long enough, she will come, and it is hot when she does. The hard bit is knowing she's getting closer to that full and complete orgasm, seeing it in her face, hearing her, feeling, her and not losing it!

For this man, having my partner orgasm during intercourse is the hottest thing, and as soon as she comes it always tips me over.

10. mousse

mousse New Member

It was really nice because it seemed to happen at the exact same time for us. I was only a virgin a few days ago but im the first to give her and orgasms (two different kinds) and we're cumming at the same time.

Compatibility? =)

Or maybe she's just a really good actress.

11. dreamin_starz

dreamin_starz New Member

maybe its compatibilty... maybe its just coincedence.. ur have to wait and see and im glad taht u lost ur virginity to someone and u both came at the same time.. that must have been an experience...

12. mousse

mousse New Member

Ok so I dont think it was a clitoral one because she said something inside of her squirted. Which she said never happens with a clit stimulated orgasm. Could it be something else?

13. mousse

mousse New Member

Ok so I just read that there are more than two kinds of orgasms. Aside from a clitoral and g-spot, there is the vaginal and cervix. So I think what I gave her was a vaginal one. Whats a cervix?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.