Clitoral Vibrators

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bluesy, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Bluesy

Gold Member

I'm looking for a good clit vibe, does anyone have any recommendations? The Layaspot is what I'm leaning towards at the moment...Any ladies have experience with this one in particular?

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Bluesy, if you can afford $130, try the Eroscillator. It's not exactly a vibrator, but works more like an orbital electric toothbrush with variable speed control. My wife loves hers and has been using it for more than eight years now. I've bought her a few other toys, but she'll try them once (maybe) and go right back to the Eroscillator. An added bonus is that it never needs batteries. Even Dr. Ruth recommends it! ;)

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ohhhh, I would love to have one of those! I have read really good things about it. Unfortunately, it's out of my price range at the moment (but definitely something to keep in mind for the future).

So no one else has any clit vibe recommendations, or LayaSpot experience?

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Layaspot
    The Layaspot vibrator is for those who want to step up to the ultra class of vibrators. The Layaspot is built for power, performance and quality. The motor is also very silent. It is small (think of a computer mouse), so it fits nicely in the hand. The size also helps when fitting inside of a woman's pelvic area. The intensity of the vibrations are controlled with two lighted buttons that vary the speed from barely to intense. There are also three different vibration program setups to allow for an almost never-ending amount of choices.

That sounds like a good personal vibrator. And just big enough to hit the "G" spot.

Hiker

5. Tanya

Tanya New Member

The old electric toothbrush works a treat, just don't attach the toothbrush, the bare metal rod vibrating will drive your clit mad, take it from me - it's fantastic.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

I guess the tops don't come off the cheapie kind (I have a Crest spin-brush, and, yes, I checked :lol).

Which site did you get that from? ;) I wish it was from the :sf store...I've asked Ryan to stock LayaSpots to no avail. *sigh* I think this is what I'm going to go with. There are three different speeds, and you can set it to vibrate or "pulse"--which sounds like an awesome sensation! It's cute, it's small, it's waterproof, it's relatively inexpensive...I think I've talked myself into it ;) I'll let you know how it works!