Clitoral stimulation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DSwolf, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSwolf

DSwolf New Member

Hi all, first time writer here
    I have a friend who doesnt get off from clitoral stimulation, or claims she does not
    this is kinda weird to write as im a plutonic friend of hers
    anyway, is this normal or is she more likely dating a guy who doesnt know what he's doing???

2. Ryna

Ryna New Member

I'd go with the guy...never heard of a female not being stimulated in that area..

Has she tried doing it herself?

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

The first woman I had sex with (my wife being the second) said that she had never had an orgasm from clitoral stimulation and did not seem to want me to play with hers very much. I have heard of this being the situation with some women. Perhaps they might be extra sensitive there or maybe just have not gotten in touch with their bodies to the point that they know what works for them. My first sex partner and I did not stay together very long, so I didn't get the chance to experiment to see what would work for her and was kind of inexperienced at the time myself. I hope that the first lady eventually got to have an orgasm.

4. BelleOfTheBrawl

BelleOfTheBrawl New Member

It's probably rare, but surely there are women out there that don't get off from clit stimulation. Either that, or they just haven't found the right way to stimulate it. I was lucky right from the start in that regard.

I don't know if it has anything to do with her partner or not. Does she not cum from clit stimulation when masturbating either? How experienced is she? Maybe she just needs to explore her clit more and see what actually feels good...

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'd have to go with one or both are inexperienced.

6. DSwolf

DSwolf New Member

well, they are each others first, so the inexperienced thing may have some merit
    as for masterbation, i havent really asked her about her technique, but i'll try and bring it up over dinner or something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.