[Ask a Girl] Clitoral stimulation

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by johnnyangel694u, Jan 23, 2009.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

When having your clit stimulated, do you expose it for direct contact?

Do you spread the labia and hood?

Does it depend on what is being used to stimulate? (vibe, finger, tongue)

2. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I personally can't deal with direct contact under the hood. I find it irritating and then painful no matter how turned on I am.

I prefer rubbing and stroking on top of the clit, even flicking shits me. :lol

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Direct stimulation is a little too intense for me, to the point of being almost painful. Therefore, I prefer to be stimulated through the hood.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Same as the ladies above me.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

When having your clit stimulated, do you expose it for direct contact? Yes, I do.

Do you spread the labia and hood? I pull the hood up and back.

Does it depend on what is being used to stimulate? (vibe, finger, tongue) I like it soft at first, then more aggressive as I get closer to coming. Sometimes, its so intense, its almost painful, but I just focus on the pleasure behind the pain. Its a mind over matter sort of thing. If I can ride it out and come, MAN, do I come!!!

6. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

When you girls say "stimulated through the hood" what exactly do you mean? Like if a guy was licking you, you'd only want him to lick the hood, and not touch the clitoris?

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yep, that's it exactly.

8. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Ok 2 questions:

1. when you lick upwards, don't you inevitably lick into the clit?

2. when do you know if a girl actually is ready to have the hood pulled back and clit licked directly?

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Your tongue would move the hood up and back as you licked upwards, but most pussy eating doesn't only involve the same movement repeated over and over again. There is licking, lapping, tonguing, sucking, circling, nibbling and all kinds of other thngs a tongue can do to a vagina. Don't forget, the clit is not the only sensitive part on a woman's vagina. They area from the clit to the vaginal opening is sensitive. The area from the vagina to the anus is sensitive too. The inner thighs, the belly...working your tongue over them can be hot, too.

When eating pussy, clit may be the main course, but its not the only plate on the table. Ya dig?

Encourage your woman to use her hands on herself as you eat her. My cue for my husband to zero in on my unhooded clit is to use my hands to pull the skin back from it while he's eating me.

#9 Barbwire, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  10. igor

Gold Member

:pics

11. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

When being stimulated by partner, do like one thing done or combination of things.
    Such as finger and tongue or tongue and vibrator.

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

I like a combination of things done when I am with a partner, and usually when I'm alone, as well. Sometimes, just an index finger can send me over the edge, but usually its a lot more complicated than that.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Most women can't stand the intensity of having the clitoral hood pulled back and their clits licked directly. Certainly I've never, ever done that. What oral sex is about is indirect stimulation of the clit by rubbing the hood with your tongue. Remember the clitoris has as many nerve endings as a penis, but in a much more compact package. It is very, very sensitive compared to what we men have.

Cowboy Lover coved the broader aspects of oral sex, my posting is about what happens when a man decides he wants his partner to come.

14. igor

Gold Member

My wife's clit is almost undetectable. If I didn't know where it is supposed to be, I'd miss it entirely. Once she is wet enough, she liked pretty direct stimulation. Once she started to orgasm, the only way to continue was to massage above the clit on the top of the hood because direct contact was too much then. (I use the past tense because due to meds, she can't orgasm at all now). Back when she could still orgasm, we weren't into oral. Now that she likes it she can't orgasm - oh well, maybe some day.

15. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

What I don't understand is how do you avoid licking into the click directly. Do you keep licking sideways?

When I imagine a guy between the legs of a girl, and licking up at her clit (the natural licking motion), I see the tongue inevitably licking the clit and pulling the hood back like CL said.

Am I picturing something wrong in my head? Do you all lick in a different direction?

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes you are, hon. I'm as confused as you are about the women that say they don't like any direct clit stimulation at all.

17. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Yes I'm what? Picturing it wrong in my head? Can some one help me correct it? :)

18. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

No, you're not picturing it wrong, that's what happens. I've taught my SO to relax his tongue as he's coming up towards the clit as it broadens and softens it (when it's tense, it hardens and goes... pointy? :lol) so that it doesn't draw the skin back when you go over the opening as there's a larger area you are licking.

Does that make sense?

19. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

Or, he'll eat me with his face pointing towards my knees instead so that the downwards licking motion is going down the hood of the clit.

20. vickisam

vickisam New Member

DITTO, DITTO AND DITTO.

did I mention I agree? LOL

V