clitoral pump or pussy pump

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Franck, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Franck

Franck New Member

My wife has spoken of wanting to try one or both. Any experiences or advice would be helpful! Thanks

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Never heard of them so I Googled it. Now that sounds interesting!:brow

3. bondero

bondero New Member

clit pump

My wife greatly enjoys the stimulation from having her clitoris enlarged by the clit/nipple pump we have. Sopping wet. It makes he clitoris much bigger, engorged with blood, and considerably more sensitive. Works the same way on nipples. Tender for a couple days afterward, but she says it's well worth it.

Have fun!

4. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

hummmmm...I like that kind of kink..

5. doreigirl

doreigirl New Member

I have tried all of them: pussy, clit, and nipple.

My experience with pussy pumping is that it is a big turn-on for the guy - it's purely aesthetic - but it does nothing for me from a sensation perspective. My BF likes what he sees but my pussy only stays gorged for a minute. This I could take or leave.

Clit pumping I find to be uncomfortable and not in a good way. Definitely a BDSM activity, heavy on the SM. Not to my liking.

Nipple pumping has a place in my toybox. Definitely BDSM but feels good, looks good. My BF uses nipple pumping as part of our rough play. Slightly painful but in a good way.

I have never tried pumping the entire breast. The cups are expensive, but mostly I don't have any desire to damage my implants. So I avoid pumping and rope bondage involving my tits.