Clitoral hood piercing - what benefits?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by zebedee, Apr 2, 2007.

1. zebedee

zebedee New Member

My partner wants to have her clitoral hood pierced and we would like to know if you ladies have gained extra pleasure after it was done?

Of course she expects initial pain and healing time, but, afterwards what sensations do you feel?
    can you orgasm any quicker, and do you feel any sensations of pleasure just walking?

The store recommend the horseshoe shaped ring fitted, but the 'straight' bar type can be chosen instead..........which is the best for sexual satisfaction during having sex?

hope you can help us thanks

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Ouch!!

Has she ever given birth.....if so, it would probably be a breeze...

but even so....I dont think I would want to go through it!!!!

3. Elvis

Elvis Member

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Seems an extreme measure to go through to reach orgasm
    doesnt it?

lol

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

6. pirouette

Gold Member

If she is built normal - small, it provides easier stimulation for some women. Actually, the jewelry for this should never be straight. And I highly suggest using PTFE jewelry. :)

7. lynnaloch

lynnaloch Banned

I've gotten two genital piercings. One was a horizontal clit hood and the other was supposed to be a triangle, but my clit kept retracting and it ended up being a deep clit hood. The regular hood one didn't hurt AT ALL. It was a shock and my body jumped, but I couldn't really call it pain. Unfortunately, it migrated and I had to take it out.

The deep hood piercing did hurt. A lot. I screamed. But it was only for about three seconds. At least, that's what it felt like, it was probably less than that. If it was a triangle, it would give me a lot more stimulation than it does, but I do get a bit from the ring. It provides mid-sex humor when someone with a tongue ring is going down on me and it gets caught. :lol

Neither piercing gave any pleasure while walking or even jogging. Both had/have captive bead rings. I chose that jewelry because I like the look. I don't think the type of jewelry really affects the sexual satisfaction.

On a related note, about an hour and a half ago, I got my nipples pierced! I LOVE THEM!