Clit to Sensitive and Hot to Cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mysexygame123, Jan 26, 2007.

1. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

When I try to make my girlfriend orgasm by rubbing her clit she always says that it is too much and she makes me stop. She says it is too much in a non orgasmic way. Is this normal or am i doing something wrong. She loves the g-spot orgasm but I want to try the other way. Is there any other ways to get her to orgasm? Also how do I get her to cum? She cums randomly and not very consistent.
    Thanks

2. loveit247

Gold Member

You are probably pushing too hard. A clitoris is not a penis. Gentle and consistent pressure is the best way. Why don't you try a vibrator, they work wonders for a clitoral orgasm.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

A Woman's clitoris can become very sensitive
    so if hers is that sensitive then lay off and just fuck her
    that will probably be enough stimulation to her clit to
    make her cum.:sf

4. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Use your tongue on her clit. It is a lot softer than your finger and she may enjoy the site of you between her legs.

5. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I can imagine it's a bit frustrating for you, mysexygame.
    I'm very sensitive too, and it took some time for my partner to learn how to handle me without me hitting the ceiling. :eek:
    Be very gentle and light with your touch, I really like his tongue, as it's softer than his hand. bighiker & loveit have great suggestions as well, both of those options have worked for me.

Cheers! :)

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Every woman is different, and the degree of senstivity differs greatly. At best, you rub a woman much lighter than your penis, at worse she may be so sensitive you may not be able to rub her at all, and you may need to use your tongue instead.

I personally don't like vibrators much, when I have had sex with girls who used them, they lost the ability to come with oral sex. Vibrators seems to desensitise the clitoris over time, and this is a bad thing.

By adjusting my technique I have been able to help many different women to come just through oral. Sometimes a light licking, sometimes heavier. The most successful technique is to get your girl to tell you: too hard, too soft, just right - don't change a thing. When you get to the 'just right', she probably won't have to tell you, you will feel it and hear it yourself.

7. theflipflopgirl

theflipflopgirl New Member

The Pussy Question.

Okay, I used to think that maybe my pussy was too sensitive or something but, no, it's pretty common. I like gentle rubbing and not total fixation on my clit. I like to feel my guys finger or fingers over all my pussy but at intervals. Hope this helps.

8. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

Thank you for all of your help I think we are going to get a vibrator

9. Misa

Misa New Member

I'm really new with the whole "touching down there" stuff. :eek

I am very very sensitive. And I have stop every few seconds because its just so much! I don't get it. So dunno if that will be bad for my boyfriend or not.(?)

I wouldn't want a vib thingy >_<;

I don't mind if I do or don't O! It doesn't bother me. Touching there doesn't interest me much either. I never think about it. But once my boyfriend starts talking in such a sexy manner and saying some very um... interesting things... my body feels strange and then I actually think about it. But I never really want it unless my boyfriend wants it. I don't really mind either way. But sometimes I feel ashamed or guilty/uncomfortable about it. But those are brought on by my doubts :x ok I talked too much. Sorry!

Good luck to you and your girlfriend, mysexygame123! :)

10. irresister

irresister New Member

Many women say they are too sensative fordirect stimulation on their clit for very long. Usually this is because the person stroking doesn't know exactly what would feel good, including women themselves. Every clit can be touched just right however and this requires communication and practice.

11. mysexygame123

mysexygame123 New Member

We are working on it and we havent found a solution to the sensitivity problem but the vibrator did help