clit sucking cunnilingus techniques

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by haolcatx, Jan 13, 2005.

1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

What are some the techniques used ?

of me:

1) sucking the clit. First I put some salvia on her clit to make it wet if it it is not slick already. Than I like to wrap my lips around her clit and move her clit around the roof of my mouth with my tounge. I use the tip of my tounge to do this. My tounge and roof of mouth are soft tissue so I don't have to worry about her hurting her at all.

2) Giving the clit a bj. If she has a bigger clit I will purse my lips and move up and down it like a bj. If her clit is smaller I will use the sides of her pussy and suck on them like a bj and finish on the clit.

3) I will put her clit against my upper lip and move my tounge back and forth on it. When I do this I can put my lips on her pussy at the same time (since the clit is in my mouth) and move my lips sideways back and forth across her pussy at the same time.

4) lapping the clit. When I lap the clit I use my whole tongue instead of just the tip. Or alternate with the tip and the whole tongue. When I do this I try to make sure my lips run the length of her pussy too unless I am fingering her at the same time.

5) Lips side-to-side. First I moisten my lips. Than I like to put her clit between my lips and slide my lips side to side along her clit. Sometimes I will alternate this with the flicking of my tounge just on the tip of her clit.

6) With finger massage. I like to suck on the tip of her clit while massaging the sides with my fingers. What I will do is put her clit between my thumb and forefinger and than rub my thumb and forefinger together rolling her clit while sucking on the head of her clit. Sometimes to do this I will, if she has a smaller clit massage the top 1/2 of her pussy lips in the same manner instead.

I use # 1 the most by far, but I wondered what others techniques are? I would love to hear from a woman cause I imagine they know what they like.
  2. kbate

kbate New Member

well, you have pretty well covered the whole inventory. you can bite a little but softly, you can flick it with your tongue back and forth.... as long as you are in the area, you should also put a finger up inside and feel for the gspot and with some pressure upward there, and some downward with your nose while you lick the clit, you can really get her into a state of "WoW".. ;0

3. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

ouch teeth.....ok maybe not for me....thinking soft tissue on soft. Which ones u like the best 2nd best? From my personal prespective it is nicer to preform oral when a woman shaves down there for two reasons

1) hygene
    2) the skin where the hair use to be is very sensative and can be licked and sucked during oral too.
  4. ElConquistador

ElConquistador New Member

The other thing you can do is gently pull her pussy lips into your mouth and suck on them. After you do that lick the whole length of her pussy including her clit. I do this to my wife and it brings her to a squirting orgasm almost everytime. GOOD LUCK
  5. night flight

night flight New Member

my god, what are you guys trying to do to me?!
    *runs off to masturbate*
  6. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

I get off from oral so much easier and stronger when my boyfriend fingers me and sucks on my clit, and I love it when he takes his mouth off my clit and bites me a few times all around
  7. Yeste

Yeste New Member

So do you suggest that an orgasm will more likely be achived from clit sucking rather from G-spot fingering?
  8. steph

steph New Member

I like both. And if you bite my clit and make it hurt (a little) while you finger my 'spot', I might squirt all over you!!
  9. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

My hubby does something to my clit that I love - I don't know exactly what it is! He rims around the base with his tongue then sucks up the whole clit into his mouth and flicks his tongue gently around and across it. WOW. I get creamy thinking about it - LOL.
  10. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

wow some of the posts are hot. I forgot one, mainly cause I only done it a few times. I like to put a vibrator under her clit and than press her clit to it with my mouth and and run my tounge back and forth over it. If the vibe is long enough (like those large rubber ones) I can put the tip inside of her while pressing my tounge down on her clit and into the massager. I can't do this with a clit massager because the vibrations are too fast and it makes my mouth feel wierd. I have better luck with rubber vibrators too than plastic for the same reason.
  11. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

My guy does something that I love. While fingering me, whether he's rubbing Gspot or just giving me some in and out friction, I love it when he pushes his tongue hard against my clit and moves in small circles. That'll finish me off every time!
  12. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

well for me with my new partner cunnilingus is teh best ive ever had, just right about getting teh clit wet, tongue teasing it and little very very gently nibbles then straight into teh sucking hmm amazing he does also use soem finger play but not often as its not usually needed lol;)
    shows no mercy and doesnt stop till my legs are satisfyingly twitching lol anyways sorry i been away for a while been alot going on ;) lol
  13. Thorn

Thorn Gold Member

It's great to see you back on the forums minxy! Sounds like you and your partner are having fun together. :tup
  14. FaeMystique

FaeMystique New Member

yummy... just reading all of these gets me creamy... will have to attack my husband tonight!

I think spending time licking pussy is key, I don't care for it when guys just dive in and start going to town... you gotta play it like a fine instrument... slowly building up to climax... the wetter, the more fingering, the longer harder sucking and nibbling... the alternating between soft licks and hard sucks... mmmmmmmm
  15. Kamkil

Kamkil New Member

Hmmm...

Alright I have to admit I don't know much about the topic but still wanted to ask: is there anything you would recommand doing to the rest of her body while eating her up to turn her on even more?

Thinking about hands here in particular

Thx!
  16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

It's not necessary to always have your hands doing something. Sometimes it can be a distraction. Just holding on to her ass, rubbing her buns and thighs... those are good things in my opinion. You can use your hands/fingers to open her vulva and expose the clit more. Occassionally (if she likes it), try some gentle anal play. Reach up on both sides and carress her breasts and play with her nipples.
    Also, you could work the g-spot while licking the clit. This takes some practice.
    Focusing on the clit is the most important part of oral (again - my opinion).
  17. Thorn

Thorn Gold Member

I agree with Rose. :uhh: The only thing I would add is, Just be creative. Try different things that come to mind at the time. Even if she doesn't tell you you will know if she likes it by her reaction at that moment. :)
  18. Razorback

Razorback New Member

it is not about the topic but i have to ask a question especially to ladies...
    How can i locate the gspot? could you expla─▒n me clearly?
  19. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

From a guy here, you need to take your hand, palm side up and stick in you middle finger. Then go up about 2 to 3 inches and do the come here motion with your finger and you should be hitting the G spot nearly everytime.
    Am I right ladies? or have my partners been faking all this time, lol.
  20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

I don't think you CAN fake the response to g-spot manipulation. It is almost overwhelming.
    but yes, you are right. 2 - 3 inches in, and finger facing up toward her tummy/pelvic bone. I read that you can actually feel a slight difference in the texture of it. I suppose it has to do with how sensitive your fingertips are.