Clenching pc muscles during ejaculation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by EnigmaticSpirit, May 21, 2012.

1. EnigmaticSpirit

EnigmaticSpirit New Member

I have been reading about the technique where you reach orgasm without ejaculating so you can keep going by strengthening your pc muscles. The last two times I masturbated, I tried clenching my pc muscles really hard as I reach orgasm. Basically what happened is at first I didn't feel the same feeling I usually feel when ejaculating, but some semen still came out. When this happened, I just let it go and felt the same feeling as usual, but the remaining semen didn't seem to come out. So basically I didn't let out all the semen I had. But after this I still went soft and everything like after ejaculating normally, What exactly happened? And is it ok to do this or is it harmful in some way? I read something somewhere about retrograde ejaculation and it sounds like that's what happened.

2. EnigmaticSpirit

Retrograde ejaculation is where the semen just empties into the bladder. I'm guessing that's where it went. Is it ok for this to happen or is it harmful in some way?

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I do this anytime I am masturbating standing up in the shower cubicle.
    It has the effect of both intensifying and prolonging my orgasm but is always follows by ejaculation which itself is then less intense than usual.
    Been doing this for best part of 40 years and not had any negative effects from it :)

4. EnigmaticSpirit

Ok, so when people talk about strengthening using your pc muscles to make yourself last longer, do they mean by clenching them as you reach orgasm so that you don't ejaculate or do they mean it actually just makes you take longer to reach orgasm? If you orgasm without ejaculating, you stay hard and can keep going right? So I'm guessing I just need to strengthen my pc muscles so that no semen comes out? Because I did stop a lot of the semen, but some of it came out. Also, after you orgasm without ejaculation, can you just keep going right away or do you need to stop for a bit?

5. EnigmaticSpirit

And when you clinch your pc muscles and stop the flow of semen like I did this time, does it go into the bladder or is that only with men who have retrograde ejaculation? Where does the semen go in my case?