Cleaning up your mess

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by topper, Jun 14, 2012.

1. topper

topper New Member

If you wife is nice enough to let you masturbate and cum on her, are you nice enough to lick her clean?
    It all started one night when my wife wasn't in the mood(what a surprise) and she told me to masturbate. I asked her if I could cum on her body and she said that she didn't want to get all messed up. When I told her I would clean her up, she told me to go ahead. I was sitting on the back of her legs and rubbing my cock in her ass crack. When I came, I shot huge spurts of cum from the crack of her ass, to her shoulder. After I came, she asked me to please clean my mess. Without any tissues on hand, I leaned down and licked my way up the cum trail until she was all cleaned up. She looked over her shoulder, said Thank you and called me a sicko and went to sleep. As it turns out, she likes calling me a sicko and she likes watching me lick it up. Masturbation wise, my favorite is when she lets me cum on her tits and I suck and lick them clean. When we have sex, she usually had me pull out and cum on her clit or asshole. I would be down on that as soon as I stopped cumming. The fact that she loved having her pussy and ass licked sure helped.

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

He doesn't do it often but about a week ahead my partner cum over my breasts and immediately licked my nipples while I finished myself off.

3. slickdick

slickdick Member

Well Im a feet man, and once i came on my wifes feet and started licking and sucking it all off and she got so turned on by that that she let me put it back in and fuck her some more!!

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Not something my hubby has ever done. He comes on me occasionaly, he much prefers to come inside me as I orgasm.

5. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

don't really cum on her. mostly inside. Once on her breasts and when she has given me a hand job. A wash cloth is used. hmm I have licked her after my orgasm inside of her. Not sure this would ever happen to clean her off. She has an issue of me kissing her after I have given her an oral orgasm. She is warming up to it. Maybe once she is ok with that we can try this part of making love. The only issue I have with what I shoot out is, sometimes is smells like ammonia. Try to drink cranberry juice to fix that.

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I love to fuck my wifes tits till I come and I often clean up afterwards as I kiss her to say thank you. That often leads to more fucking. The thing is, it doesn't exactly get her clean. Usually still a little sticky afterwards. It is fun though.