Circumcision

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xo0zeron0ox, Feb 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

2. Logger

Gold Member

The referenced article uses the accounts of men who have been circumcized as adults, to compare with men who have been circumcised at birth. I am not convinced that this is a true way to compare. I was circumcized at birth, and I don't have a problem climaxing, and my tip is sensitive.

My wife is not eager to give head, and so my being able to fully clean my peter has an advantage, as my wife is more willing to go down on me, after I have washed my pubic area. I have dated women who were reluctiant to give head, and I believe being circumcized was an advantage.

If a man was not circumcized at birth, it seems like there is some further, major adjusting to do, beyond just the discomfort of the operation itself.

According to the article, I am missing something in making love without my foreskin, but I enjoy fornicating just fine, so it is hard for me to imagine that there is more pleasure to be had, than I already have. I often am ready to come too quickly, and have to hold myself back anyway.

It seems that the time to get circumcized is at birth.

Logger

3. jojo

jojo New Member

I dont see how it is harder to keep clean, pull back skin, wash. doesnt really get any easier, and as long as you wash daily, there are no cleanliness issues.

As for which is better there are a lot stronger arguments for the non-circumcised, however some females find it unattractive, so I guess there are benfits for both parties :D.

jo

4. hero

hero New Member

I was circumcised when I was 10. Not having any problems to being not sensitive. Wish I was a lot less sensititve in fact.

5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I can tell you from a womans point of view...I've been with both men with and without foreskin. I can't totally describe it, but I would never be with a man without foreskin again. I can tell a difference.

Vampie

6. farspark

farspark New Member

I love my foreskin, and wont let anyone with a scalpel near it.

7. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Farspark,
    Can't say as I blame you. I think if my hubby lost his, we'd mourn it. Because I am tell you...it makes ALL the difference in the world!

Vampie

8. tina

tina New Member

My b/f is NOT circumcised... he's only the 2nd guy i've been with that wasn't - all the others were - don't have a problem with it or with going down on him...

9. jt_uncut

jt_uncut New Member

I second that!

10. muscleman

muscleman New Member

The percentage of ppl who are not circumcised are far more larger than those who had & so far not an issue at all, majority of them are enjoying sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.