[Ask a Girl] Circumcision?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ddxxx, Sep 15, 2008.

1. ddxxx

ddxxx New Member

im curious about are there any difference, satisfaction for women? what is better? and what kind penis do u like? circumcision or not?
  2. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    They both feel exactly the same to me. Now, as far as what I like the looks of...

hard - they look the same to me.

flaccid - I like the look of circumscised penis more.

Here's an interesting bit of info on this same topic...

http://www.healthcentral.com/drdean/408/8812.html

3. igor

igor Gold Member

Some of that article is bulls**t I think. I don't see, for example, what difference it makes if one is "altered" or not on how much difference there is on his making contact with the clitoris.
  4. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

I've only been with 2 guys and both were uncut so i can't say either way lol
  5. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

They are both the same, in my opinion.
  6. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

perosanlly I can not be with someone un cut..I dont know what it is but I just cant do it!
  7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

An intact and a circumcised penis look and feel exactly the same when erect, so it makes no difference to me.
  8. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Igor you are right some of that article is BS, but it is opinions in alot of it. I personally perfer a circumsized penis. I have been with someone uncircumsized to,, sex wise it felt the same. I just personally perfer circumsized.
  9. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

:eek

That to me is the same as a woman saying "I just can't be with a man that doesn't shave his underarms"

What gives? Have you had a bad experience with an unclean man?

We do learn to wash under the foreskin from a young age you know...
  10. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I don't think they feel any different but I prefer the look of a semi circumcised cock.
  11. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Im not really sure what it is to be honest..I have tried it once and maybe its just because its not something I am used too..But I guess I really can't say I would never ever because If I fell in love with someone before knowing with they were circed or not, wouldnt change my love for them...so I may have jumped the gun with that response...
  12. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Semi-circumcised???? They are either Circumcised or they aren't there is no semi about it. LOL Little confused on that one.
  13. vickisam

vickisam New Member

I like my boys cut please! Not much on the turtle neck sorry.

V
  14. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Some doctors take off much less skin than others, maybe that's the difference she's referring to.

Here's a horrible story:
    When my father-in-law was 16, his backwoods parents took him to a backwoods hospital in Mississippi to get his tonsils out. When he woke up, his tonsils were out and so was his foreskin.:ugh He said it hurt like a mf for a long time. It had never been mentioned prior to this, and he never forgave his parents for that. :yell
  15. Vanja

Vanja New Member

Most of the men I've been with have been uncut but my current boyfriend is cut. I feel no difference and I don't even see a big difference.

I've never understood this tradition to circumcise boys. It seems to be the notion that this particular organ is somehow "dirtier" uncut (don't care if it's for "religious" reasons or whatnot... still seems to be the underlying reason).... same as with female circumcision in some cultures. My personal opinion is that it's just plain wrong doing this to your kids, no matter if they're boys or girls. If they want it done when they grow up, fine. But having a procedure done to them that they have no say over - and affects them for life - well... I for one think it should be outlawed. Just like it's against the law to cut girl's clits off.

Off my soap box for now :D
  16. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

Amen and hallelulja Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!