Circumcision , looking for personal accounts in early 20's

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by macathon, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macathon

macathon New Member

Hi guys, I'm hoping to find some guys who were circumcised in their early 20's and can share their thoughts.

Why I'm asking...
    - During full erection, skin is hard to pull back, and tight when pulled back, seems to cause the erection to die of slightly, due to being uncomfortable, I've had sex maybe only 10-15 times, and have orgasmed because of vaginal sex only once. With no erection , the skin can be pulled back and pushed back over, with an erection I have to pull the skin back over. I have lost the erection completely during sex before aswell.

The gland that goes from the top of the penis, and around the back (if your looking down at it) and down the shaft pulls pretty tight, and turns white. The skin does squeeze a little tight around the penis aswell.

You are suppose to pull your forskin back when peeing, well if I do that, the piss litterally goes everywhere, because of the gland that pulls tight the pee comes out in a spray, the wall, my hand, my pants, everywhere....

Doctor said...
    - I have seen a doctor and to summarize, the skin is not to tight enough to NEED surgery, but could possilbe cause problems later if the skin were to get any tighter, it's more of just the fact that it's just tight enough to be uncomfortable.

A little thing that bothers me about the doctors, is they have not looked at my penis fully erect, only a very slight erection and none at all.

-----------
    Please, I'm looking for personal experiences, not propoganda.

2. Krof

Krof New Member

Have you tried pulling the skin? Most guys pull it back when they masturbate, just a little bit at a time. When you masturbate do you pull the skin as far back as you can or just as little as you can?

3. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

Have you considered being circumcised? Or is it against your religion or beliefs?

I haven't ever seen an uncircumcised guy, but I do hear mostly complaints about it.

Sorry :(

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I am not circumcised, and have not had problems with my foreskin - my wife likes me uncircumcised too - however, during my early 20s, while in college, I worked in hospital caring for patients. In addition to having read about circumcision matters, I have cared for male patients who had circumcision done. I just simply, objectively tell you that if you have circumcision, and I only speak as a layperson here sharing my observations, you will be very, very SORE after such surgery. It is minor surgery, however, it makes you rather uncomfortable for a long time afterwards. Also, when your glans - the end of your penis - is constantly exposed after circumcision, you will lose some sensitivity or so I have read and been told by people. Some older guys have themselves circumcised because they start to develop some skin problems due to the bladder sphincter muscle (which controls the opening and closing of the bladder) gets a little less strong in older age (you pee, get through but it still lets those last drops through before it stops or you get a full bladder and leak a few drops before you get to the urinal or toilet) and they start to get some irritation of the tissue of the foreskin. But things like that can be controlled by keeping clean and regularly putting various lotions or the famous Noxema cream on your penis, daily, doing regular skin care down there like you would on the rest of your body (and you of course can shower or take a bath before sex so you are not greasy down there all the time). I don't have a problem with my foreskin during intercourse, however, some guys who do have gotten the famous "cock rings' which can help hold back the foreskin. There are also various kinds of circumcision. One type cuts away all of the foreskin and that little band of skin on the underside that runs up to your urethra opening (can't remember the name just now). Another type, just cuts away all the foreskin but not that band of skin. Another type just cuts away enough skin to expose the various tip of your glans but keeps most of it still covered up making it easier to deal with for some guys. You might want to consider the partial circumcision, if you decide to be circumcised, because it doesn't cause quite as much discomfort and may solve your problem without creating others. Be again warned, however, that if you get circumcised, no matter which kind is used, you are NOT going to want to have sex of any kind for about a MONTH or so afterwards so I have seen and heard. You get really sore there for a while as you heal! Also, before you go in to see a Doctor, next time, get yourself hard at home and get your wife or girlfriend to take pictures of your penis, close up, from various angles so that the Doctors can see what it looks like when you take the pictures in to show them. And, no, that's NOT weird! It will simply help the Doctor and, if the Doctor does not keep them for the medical file, you can destroy them afterwards or give them to your significant other for a souvenier or put them on your greeting cards or whatever, ha, ha! Take care and I hope that things work out well for you whatever you decide to do!

5. Krof

Krof New Member

It's not "uncircumcised" it's INTACT. Undamaged. Whole. 100%. I haven't had a circumcision myself as I see it as barbaric and I am horrified that anyone would even consider mutilating their child that way. It's just as bad as female circumcision.

6. pepper72

pepper72 New Member

I had this same problem when I was about 21 - the foreskin got so tight that I couldn't even pull it back over the head anymore. This got worse progressivly to get to this point. I went to a doctor and the only choice was to live with it or get circumsized...Let me tell you - it was the best and worst thing to ever happen. Quite painfull but that went away after about a week or so. Morning hardons hurt like a son of a bitch. Ouch!

7. FormerFreak

FormerFreak New Member

I had a close friend that got circumcised when he was 26, just last year actually. He said it was VERY uncomfortable and absolutely no sex for 1 month, but he's very happy with their sex life now, and says that it was definitely a good choice...sexually speaking.

Of course, he only did it because he had converted to Judaism, but it sounds like you have a more physiological need to consider getting cut. HerHubby has very sound advice there: pics, partial, penis. Definitely do the pics and see what your doc says!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.