circumcision and my wife!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by omepak, Apr 12, 2010.

1. omepak

omepak New Member

my wife has circumcision... she love me too much and i too .. what can i do to make her orgasm and have greatest pleasure ?!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

What do you mean by circumcision? As far as I know, that means the removal of foreskin from the male penis. Do you mean she was the victim of genital mutilation? Is her clitoris is damaged?

Please give us some more information and maybe we can help you.

3. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

Thats pretty much how I read it HR. I'm assuming English isn't his first language and I translated it as:

"My wife has been circumcised. She loves me very much as I do her. What can I do to make her orgasm and give greatest pleasure ?"

4. omepak

omepak New Member

"My wife has been circumcised. She loves me very much as I do her. What can I do to make her orgasm and give greatest pleasure ?"

yes ,mintcake69.. and i am not good in english and imean that her clit hood removed and part of her libia minora,, so plz answer me .. does she can reach orgasm every time ? as till now we never intercoarse coz iam working in another country and we will have this after 3months from now as i will back home . thanxx all

5. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

I'm afraid I don't know much about female circumcision. I would however assume that removal of the hood is going to desensitise the clit due to it's constant exposure. As I understand it, circumcised men experience the same desensitisation of the penis head. On this assumption, your wife will find stimulation harder. You can of course work on her G spot.

To be honest you could do with the views of somebody who knows about this subject. The views of women would also be good as nobody knows a womens parts as well as a woman.;)

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

What a tough question. As far as I know, none of the women here on SF have been cut. I don't think any of the men here have circumcised women partners, either.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I don't know if it would de-sensitize it or possibly super-sensitize it. Either way could be tough to deal with. There is the possibility she has a sensitive G-spot and can have that sort of orgasm. That would be a blessing. I hope she is open to exploring possibilities.

8. mintcake69

mintcake69 New Member

I working on the theory that it would be less protected and toughen up due to it being rubbed up against. Think of a man who works in construction. The skin on his hands toughen up due to the constant use of tools and handling building materials. A man who works in an office will have softer hands. In places where footwear isn't worn, the skin toughens up.

I'm uncut but have heard that men who are circumcised are less sensitive. On the plus side, it means they can theoretically last longer. On the down side, they don't feel quite as much sensation.

As I'm working on theories I could be talking total bollocks!:p

9. Bubblez

Bubblez New Member

That sounds like a good theory to me. I mean, the skin would get tougher down there, because it's constantly being touched versus hidden. I wish I knew more about this topic, so I could help but I'm sure there are things that can be done. It really depends on the women. I've heard, some people can only orgasm due to internal stimulation, while other women can only get the big "O" from outter stimulation. I'm sure talking to a doctor would be helpful.. as embarrassing as that may sound