Circumcision and how it relates to ball hang

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

I was talking to a guy the other day and we got on the topic of how balls hang. He said his didn't hang low because of the way he was circumcised. He said the doc left some skin where his balls attach to his dick so that they hung up higher.

This got me to thinking. Do uncircumcised men have less hang to their testicles or is it just their size that makes balls hang the way they do?

For example, my hubby isn't cut and he has small balls. They barely sag at all, and just about disappear when he's really aroused. On the other hand, my virtual lover is cut and has large, pendulous balls that don't tighten much even when he's on the verge of orgasm.

So, I'm not sure if the different ball hang has to do with circumcision or size.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

2. igor

Gold Member

I doubt that very much. When they cut for circumcision they aren't back anywhere near the balls.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just did an internet search looking for pictures of the actual procedure and they were horrific. I am so glad I did not have my son mutilated in that way.

One thing I did notice in the pictures was, the docs do cut a lot farther down the shaft than I first thought. You'd have to do a search yourself to see what I mean but, I can sort of understand what my friend was saying about how his foreskin remnant might make his balls seem attached higher up on his dick than average.

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Maybe; I'm cut and I have swingers. At least I do when the weather is warm.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I would think that if anything it would be the other way around - that circumcision would pull the skin tighter and thereby cause the balls to sit higher. Anyway I've never noticed a link with circumcision and the hang of any of my partner's testicles.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto.

7. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Im with Rocker and Heely.....:D