circumcised vs uncircumsised penis

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jollybencon, Jun 5, 2010.

1. jollybencon

jollybencon New Member

Which one do the ladies dig more?

Just a question I always wondered. Thought I might ask here.

2. north

north New Member

I'm a huge fan of the foreskin and ever since I first learned what genital mutilation (a.k.a. "circumcision") was I have been sickened by the knowledge that such an unspeakably awful practice is still going on in the 21st century. In the States, the ignorant and indoctrinated masses subject their newborns to it as a matter of routine (!!) How sick is that? It's one of the many reasons I emigrated to Europe. I could never be with a man whose penis looked like that, and no child of mine will ever be subjected to such a pointless amputation.

Sometimes I'm stunned by the barbaric nature of humans. What other species in nature would be so daft as to purposefully mutilate the most sensitive parts of their perfect bodies?

To me, there is nothing more aesthetically pleasing on a male body than a normal, healthy, intact penis. And nothing is so repulsive as mutilated genitals, both on men and women.

A foreskin is not a birth defect. Genital integrity is the birthright of every man, woman and child. I hope I live to see the day when this ugly and barbaric practice finally dies the death it so rightly deserves.

3. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

So what if u were with a guy and really hit it off then found out he was cut? U dump him? Or what if u didn't find out till u actually saw it? U would really dress him back up and leave?

4. north

north New Member

That's difficult to answer, newguy, because I've never been in a situation like that. Of course I want to say "the person matters more than his body" but the truth is I would have a really tough time getting past it. It's such a turn-off I would not want to look at it or touch it. I doubt we'd have much of a sex life and it would certainly have a negative impact on our relationship. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but I feel incredibly strongly about this and that is my right.

If I were to fall in love with someone with one eye or an arm missing I would love him just the same, but it's not as though I'd go out looking for such a man.

When I was 17 I dated a guy in the States and when it got to the point where our clothes came off, I had to ask him to cover it up with a condom before I could bring myself to play with it. It was so hideous. I really did like the guy and was attracted to the rest of him, but I couldn't get past how ugly that part of him was and that plays a major role in arousal. Period. Some women would dump a man for having a hairy back or a pot belly. To each his own.

I could pose a similar question: if you were really into a girl and then when her clothes came off you discovered she had a penis or breasts that sagged down to her knees, what would you do? I suppose when you're confronted with something that you find physically abhorrent, it all boils down to just how into the person you really are.

Call it a personal preference if you like, but the fact is that "cut" is *not* what the penis is meant to look like. It's just not natural.

Thankfully I've found my perfect man here in Europe and so it's not an issue.

#4 north, Jun 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  5. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Of course its your right. I wasn't bein critical, just curious. I just feel bad for the guys haha. Its not somethin we really get to pick.

But of course everyones entitled to their preference. Saggy boobs I may be able to work around, but let's be fair. Finding out your woman has a penis is not quite the same thing as finding out a guy is circumsized hahaha

6. Bohohippy

Bohohippy New Member

I much prefer a uncircumsised penis, only because I don't know what to do with one without the skin since I'm used to using it for the hand job. =]

7. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Man I'm glad I found someone whe I did. U girls r depressing me lol.

There's still enough skin to help with a hand job if that's the issue haha

8. north

north New Member

Awww... don't be depressed, NewGuy! It's all about good vibes here at SF. I like that you have a sense of humour ;)
    :grouphug
    Welcome to the forums, btw. Guess you're not sooo new anymore but welcome anyway!

9. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Yeah its a stupid name. I never give a lot of thought to screen names online lol

And if u can't have a sense of humor about life how long will u really live? I've had far worse things to worry about in the past then bein circumsized haha. Beside, like I said it was out of my control so y worry now?

I'm as interested as anyone in womens opinions on this, cuz I can remember hearin girls in high school talkin about it and none of them liked the natural look. But it seems like that's been reversed lately

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

When it comes to a hard cock, I don't care if its been circumsised or not but I definitely like the look of a limp circumsised cock over that of an uncircumsised one.

Also, my husband is uncut and sometimes when I give him head starting from scratch i.e. with his cock flaccid, his foreskin is cooler than the cock inside of it and it repulses me to put my mouth on it. I don't know why, it just does. I will usually use my hand to get his cock hard before I take it into my mouth.

We all have our hangups, I guess.

#10 Barbwire, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  11. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Yeah I mean I know it technically belongs there. And there have been times when I wonder what it would be like to still have it. But I think they're a little funny lookin soft myself hahaha

12. Northside

Gold Member

Hope it's okay for a guy to post on this one as I feel compelled to defend the honor of circumcised men everywhere. It may not be natural but how many ladies trim of shave their pubic hair. It isn't natural either but it sure makes eating pussy nicer for us guys. A lot of gals have had surgically augmentation and do we complain, of course not. Our parents were also very optimistic people. Hell, they had some cut off before they even knew how long it would be. I also believe it's how you use what you've got that makes a satisfying lover. If you preclude a guy because he's either circumcised or not, you ladies may really be missing out on something special. No big deal to me though as I'm accepted as I am by my current girlfriends.

13. north

north New Member

Wow, CL! Where did you manage to come across an uncut man in the USA? I mean, how did he manage to be born and grow up there with his genitals intact, if you don't mind my asking? According to statistics they're truly an endangered species in those parts.

Fortunately the tide is starting to turn over there, or so they say.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

My husband's father was not cicumsised, didn't believe in it himself and didn't have it done to his sons. When it came time to make the decision for our own baby boy, we decided not to have him cut, either.

From what I've read, it's becoming increasingly popular in the US to leave a boy whole, so I don't think uncut men are as rare as you think here, north.

15. ana123

ana123 New Member

I prefer cut. when i have children if its a girl she'll have her ears pierced with her first shots(like I did) and if its a boy he'll be circumcised. My boyfriend was circumcised after his adoption-he was 2 years old.

16. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Sorry but only circumcised men for me. it is just a preference. I have not had one not cut so maybe I have nothing to judge. I just love to see the head ready for me!

17. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

North - your view of circumcision are extremely uneducated.
    i had a lover who in his late teens had to have a circumcision for medical reasons, and unfortunately, due to his age they had to make it a 'half circumcision' ...very strange, never seen anything of the likes before. also, foreskin INCREASES the chance of sexualy transmitted dieseases, such as Aids. The skin itself causes a natural 'tear' so to speak, which makes it much easier to contract sex viruses. There are many men who have had to have circumcisions later in life due to medical reasons, i remember a neighbour of mine told me her uncle had to have one, because his penis grew to be too large when erect, he was in his 40's. this happens to a lot of males, of many ages. boys of very young age sometimes must be taken into hospital because their foreskin will not allow their penis through, so babies of 2 years old will sometime's need the procedure. some men choose to have it done themselves when they are older. Sometime's it's not "genital mutilation" but medical. or religious. or preference.

I have 2 sons, and didn't get them circumcised, i personally don't like the idea of putting my sons through the pain. My worries are STI's and the like. however my main worry (which i'm sure some mothers would agree with) is their father IS cut. so now the question stands, who will show him how to keep proper hygiene. It will certainly happen, but it's a strange one. a mother in the US walked into the bathroom to find the father of her son in the bath with him, naked. the father was touching the son inappropriately, she called the police straight away. unfortunately, what she saw as ;inappropriate touching' was actually a father showing his son how to wash. i know its a random story, but it seems kinda relevant!

OMG...rant on why don't i!?

anyhow, i like both. I love the feel of a cut in my mouth, however i love the feeling of the penis coming out of the foreskin even more!
    either is acceptable for me. looks wise, i don't really mind!

*phew*

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

What? Please explain the part I made bold. Why would a guy have a problem with his penis becoming too large when erect? ???

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think it means the skin was too restrictive so that it caused pain when approaching its full erect length. Surgically cutting the foreskin freed it up, so to speak.
    I was cut as a newborn, but maybe not quite enough. When I got older, in my early teens, my penis grew faster than the skin surrounding it and the foreskin ripped. In my case it wasn't really as painful as it sounds, but I imagine a more extreme case could need medical attention. Mine healed with no special attention. I am surprised it happened to someone in his 40s though.

#19 HardRocker, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  20. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

CL- hardrocker is correct, it became very painful for him...i've heard of it a few times, i believe it's also the condition my ex lover had. i can only assume how painful it would be. not entirely sure if it's caused by the foreskin shrinking, or the penis becoming too inflamed or both???