Circumcised penis

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Charlie_Luciano, May 3, 2007.

1. Charlie_Luciano

Charlie_Luciano New Member

do the women in this forum prefer circumcised cocks??

i am circumcised and i'd just like to know

2. Pride

Pride New Member

I would guess that quite a few of them have never had otherwise.....

3. pirouette

Gold Member

It isn't a matter of preference for me. Neither is unattractive. How you use it is everything. I think I'm used to seeing circumcised cocks, but uncircumcised has the appeal of being completely natural- as mother nature intended.
    So, without rambling any further, no, I don't have any preference. :)

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lol Pride you say that as if the vast majority of males are circumsised..

To me it is a very natural part of the human body, and shouldnt be removed for a fad ..
    only if your religeoon dictates it should be removed ( foreskin ) or for a medical problem....otherwise it is best just to keep the foreskin..

But Pirouette said it best, neither are better looking or less...

It is how you use it and everything else that does matter.

5. miss mary

miss mary New Member

i bet pride said that because most American men are circumcized. but not everyone on this lives in American of course.

i have no preference. what's a little piece of foreskin anyway?? besides, both look the same when they are hard (and that's when i usually see them ;))

i have a feeling most women prefer what they are used to, so American women may be more likely to prefer curcumcized, especially if they don't really know what being uncircumsized means or looks like exactly

6. Pride

Pride New Member

yeah you are correct...im basing on my country....

but personally if i had the choice id much rather be circumcised....from what i have seen and from what i have heard...i just would much rather have it that way....

my personal opinion i think a mans dick just is an ugly thing lol...has ntohing to do with being homophobic becuz thats not me or the case...i have always just thought its not anything to frame....but anyways in my eyes the forskin doesnt help that factor...also it seems its harder to keep clean

7. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

^ well, I'm not circumcised and and I am more than glad. Much more sensitive, and I like being 'whole'! Not quite sure what you've seen and heard ???

Incidence in Canada has never been as high as in the US, but fairly high (50% if I remember). It has massively declined in the last decade, though to the point where it is very rare.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Its not harder to clean, its mainly a big myth factor, if it wasnt needed , you wouldnt be born with it :)

I have foreskin, but when im erect, it looks like i am circumsised hehehe...

( this was taken from yahoo answers )

Studies have confirmed that removing the foreskin leaves the head of the penis bare, which can ultimately desensitize and reduce pleasure. That happens because a dry exposed head rubs all the time with clothes, so it gets used to it by making a keratinized (hardened) layer of skin on the head. The foreskin prevents that.

It also keeps the head moist; from drying out. I've read a few questions on here over the time where some guys that are circumcised have said that they apply lotion to their head to keep it from drying out. The foreskin prevents that from happening, too.

It also has nerve endings and helps stimulate the head during sex and masturbation because it slides up and down, so it rubs the head, and since it's already moist/lubricated, it does so very well. So when you're masturbating or your girlfriend is giving you a handjob, you use the foreskin to rub the head since it slides up and down over the head. That's the gliding mechanism explained in the first link below. For that reason circumcision was made popular in America in order to 'prevent' masturbation in the 1800s.

9. Pride

Pride New Member

just lotion up often it softens skin lol...:brow

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

yes but with foreskin no need for the lotion :p

11. Pride

Pride New Member

most people use lotion when masturbating anyways :phat

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Ok no matter .......im happy with my foreskin because its a natural part of me ......your happy because you got rid of yours.....

america has different views to the rest of the western nations on certain things its al good..

Thing is when i was younger and was into guys, i tried wanking a circumsised guy off and its faar easier to wank with a foreskin... to me anyways.

13. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Yep, it's a vestigial practice based on ancient ideas about masturbation as you've posted... It is interesting that it was such a huge fad in US; even other countries which had high rates of circumcision never came even close to US rates (90%+ at peak).

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Wanna hear a horror story?
    My father-in-law was 16 years old and went to the hospital to have his tonsils removed. Unbeknown to him, his parents (real shitheads) told the doctor to go ahead and circumcise him. Imagine his pain and horror when he awoke!:eek I don't know if it made it worse or not, but this guy had a world class wanker. If he didn't hate them before, I believe he did for that. Maybe they let him stick his dick in all the ice cream he wanted.

15. Nettle

Nettle Member

That is horrible. It is child abuse!!

My husband is circumcised (for medical reasons) so is somewhat unusual for my home country, UK, so that is what I am used to.

I have only seen one uncut up close, but didn't get a chance to play with it :(

16. miss mary

miss mary New Member

i thot about this thread some more, and i've decided that i actually like my boyfriend's foreskin. it's like the head of his penis has its own little blanket to cuddle in when it goes to sleep :lol

17. adultuserbars

adultuserbars New Member

LOL I've never heard it put that way before.

I'm a la naturale and my gf likes it just the way it is.

18. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Your mind works in fascinating ways.

19. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I don't think i have a preference but as i have never seen a circumsised cock up close its difficult to say!

20. Dreama

Gold Member

I have no preference, except toward the cock that is attached to the person that I love. I love his, and his is circumcised...But that has no bearing on my preference. The person attached to it is the preference.