Circumcised or not?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Zach, May 14, 2003.

?

Are you circumcised

1. Yes, I am circumcised

31 vote(s)
    56.4%
  2. No, I am not circumcised

24 vote(s)
    43.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zach

Zach New Member

Are you circumcised or not?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

I'm curious.

2. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

No this is the right forum. ;)

I am not circumcised.

3. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

So,the next question might be......Which do you prefer? Myself,I'm cut and prefer it that way. Mainly for hygene and looks.

4. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

It hasn't been that way in Europe, where the majority are uncut. I am European, so that probably tells why. It is more commonly practiced in the US.

There isn't any proof that hygene is helped by having it cut. Nor are looks any better in my opinion.

5. aran

aran New Member

There's been a lot of debate about this in the U.S. in the last couple years. A few doctors have latched onto the fact that it doesn't make any difference in terms of hygiene and have campaigned against it. They claim it's cruel to the baby and affects their consciousness, though their opponents argue that our minds are not fully formed at that point and the (obvious) pain has no effect on the subsequent mental and emotional development.

For myself, I am circumcised and have been with several guys who haven't been. I think I prefer uncircumcised, actually. More skin to play with. ;)

6. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

It doesn't make a bit of difference health wise. It mostly has to do with religious reasons. It is a well established fact that it doesn't improve health and it is more than just a few doctors saying this. More like many.

I think those who support it are quite crazy. Thank goodness I am Spanish.. it isn't a widely practiced amongst the population in Spain.

7. Jahbushe

Jahbushe New Member

Why mutilate?

I was born with it and my mother did not allow the Dr to do it either...

yeap thank her I still have my fore skin

I have heard that the pleasure for not Circumcised men is greater but don't belive me I have had my skin since I was born and not planning to get it cut off either
    :D :D :D

8. elevation24

elevation24 New Member

Well, I'm female, so no.

My fiance and my son are circumcised. I'm not necessarily for or against it -- in fact my next child may not be circumcised, I really don't know what will happen. I left the decision whether or not to circumcise up to his dad. He has a penis, I don't. I got to make the baby and, well.. make most of the other decisions. I don't really see it as much of a big deal as a lot of people make it. It's just another parenting decision, just like deciding whether or not to use cloth diapers, whether or not to breastfeed, etc.

Maybe there's not as much pleasure, but hey - don't complain, many women can't even have orgasms! Be happy with what you've got :D

9. talkitive male

talkitive male New Member

this is my first post in the forum in fact i actually joined to add my point here and sorry if you guys consider it rude to bring up a topic that's been "dead" for a while.

I personally find the medical arguement for circumcism laughable and consequently extremely scary, i also noticed the issue raised on the pleasure this can cause, it is my understanding that circumcism marginally reduces the pleasure for the man (reducing the senation of rubbing) given the wetness that occurs in females during sex this will not significantly affect intercourse but it will affect masturbation.

I think forced or default cicumcism is reflective of the puritian principles american culture was based on and it's consequent views on masturbation, however the greatest question it raise is the circumcision also has spiritual conitations (espically in jewish tradition, is it right therefore to force something can be deemed as religious onto a child that has not yet determined it's faith???) given all this i find it alarming that such a event should occur is such a matter of fact way, do i have a point, are their an americans that feel this way, or have i got it all wrong???

10. slick

slick New Member

No, I'm not circumcised. My dad and brothers were not circumcised. The first circumcised penis I saw was in the USAF. Most of the guys were circumcised... LOL, I thought they look very different, I immediately thought... how do they masturbate. I think my foreskin has gave me much pleasure but if I didn't have a foreskin I probably would have had just as much fun. :D

The following was on the internet... not sure if the guy was really an MD:
    Having done circumcision on babies and toddlers, I refuse to do them again. I am in the USA. It is a completely useless procedure other than it pads someone's pocket with $$$. There are of course some male's who will develop tightening of the foreskin and have problems retracting the skin. They may be candidates for a circumcision. However, I think too many people jump the gun on this too young when the skin could be stretched painlessly and gradually to avoid an unnecessary surgery. It just seems strange that we got caught up into this over here. I think religious beliefs based on a man's circumcised status is a bit bizarre as well. When I did these surgeries, the babies cry until they almost pass out, some do pass out, they all loose control of the bowels and bladder. It is not pretty. For the parents wanting this procedure done. Make sure you stay in an watch what happens. 99% of all the parents leave the room. It is barbaric, disgusting, and not necessary. It is an easy way for someone to make $100-300 off you as most insurance's and definitely no public assistance will pay for it as a routine procedure. Let your child make that decision for themselves when they grow up. If you want your foreskin lopped of at age 18 then go for it. If you don't like it, you only have yourself to blame.

11. SenseiPiccolo

SenseiPiccolo Banned

12. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

13. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

From a womans perspective, I was married to a man who was cut (this was in America)
    Now I am living in the netherlands and here most men aren't. And after having both I prefer the foreskin intact!!
    I mean when it's hard you can't really tell the difference I think!
    I can actually tell the difference and I really enjoy the skin!!
    Just my opinion,
    Vampie

14. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I'm not circumsized. but when erect and pulled back, you coudlnt tell the differnece.. for the guy its extra sensitivity around the tiip and extra skin around the shaft when pulled back. It gives a girl an extra feel. lol

15. slappy

slappy New Member

I am not and niether is my son. If I wasn't suppose to have skin there I wouldn't have been born with it there. I have hear there are millions of nerves in the foreskin. Sex with the foreskin feels better than without. I wouldn't know.

16. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

17. freddy20

freddy20 New Member

i'm circumsized, i love it. and i dont practice faith. maybe it was started over religious beliefs, but it caught on outside of religion for a reason.

and circumsized = less sensitive? rofl. a girl could touch my crotch right now and i'd explode all over the place i'm so damn sensitive.

18. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

Uncut.

I could imagine being cut while jacking off...I mean...if you didnt have the skin rubbing on it it would feel as good would it? :p :shrug:

19. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I'm uncut. I tried jerking off with the skin pulled back and it just doesnt feel as good unless i use alot of lube, and i when i do its so nerve tingling sensitive as if i'm going though a sensory overload. I never had sex without a condom but i notice when i get head and a girls focusing on licking my tip, it drive me up the wall in less than a minute. Its becuase my tip is very sensitive cause its alwasy covered up. I have a prince albert piercing too. 4 gauge, so the foreskin kinda covers that up too to a point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.