[Ask a Girl] Circumcised female

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by jmo, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jmo

jmo New Member

There has been some press lately about the tribal practice in parts of the world of female circumcision, and how that practice has moved into the West now as well. Have any of you ever met a woman who had been circumcised?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

oh my god.

no. i've never even heard of this. excuse me while i cross my legs very tightly and cringe

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I prefer to call it what it really is, which is female genital mutilation. Females have absolutely 0 need for "circumcision."

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

mmhmm indeed TR

5. Maverick

Maverick Member

I could see that if the labia's were really big or something, I could easily see that. But anything else?? Nawwww.

6. Kermit

Gold Member

I think Female Circumcision is the result of cultural misogyny and the objectification of women. It's done so they are less likely to "stray" outside the marriage as if they were some sort of pet. I guess the theory is that if you take the female joy out of sex, they'll never know orgasm and see merely as a duty rather than a joy.

I guess i'm saying htat it's done out of fear and insecurity that women with clits, whom once they discover the joy of orgasm will seek it out with as many men as possible and become unfaithful nymphos, fucking selfish bastards

And not to mention in many places it smacks of torture. THink about it, an 8 year old held down by her parents forced to have their parts cut off dirty broken glass all cause the men of society are such fucking pussies

7. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

the Truth of it is, its Mutilation for males as well

The two things that people say they do it for males (Constrictures and hygiene) Are totally Irrelevant. a small number of women suffer those things to. so I guess we should lop of their genitals for the sake of the about 0.5 of women.

I mean, a girl WILL get less yeast infections without labia. and its much harder for her to have a constriction issue when half the tissue has been removed from her opening? so that works? right?

FUCK NO

So, at least in my mind. It should not be done to men without their permission. it reduces sensation, it IS mutilation, and its none of my business who modifies my body but me.

Or in this case her.

Its never right to cut a piece off anyones body. I think Nature knows a few more things than the Jews.

8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I completely agree with that too, but the thread wasn't about males, so I didn't answer about that. I myself am circumcised, can't get it back so there's no point in worrying about it now. But if I have a boy, I will be adamantly against the procedure being done. Especially after watching a video of the procedure being done, and hearing the infant screaming during the whole thing, while the doctor claims the baby doesn't actually feel anything. [​IMG]

9. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

It's unnecessary, it is blatantly unethical and it is absolutely traumatic and inhibitting.

I am all for supporting one's spirituality and culture, but I don't believe any culture in the world should make absolutely damn sure that a woman cannot extend her will beyond those of the men around her. I think female circumcision is just another reminder to those women that every man around her is terrified of her sexuality.

10. Trond

Gold Member

Some forms of female circumcision are no worse than male circumcision, while other types are much much worse. This includes cultures in which virtually everything including the clitoris is removed, the cut being stitched, only leaving a small opening. Childbirth must be very difficult in the latter case, and normal sex is probably painful.

In my point of view, all kinds of circumcision of children should be illegal. The child has no say in the matter, and some men and women go through surgery to "undo" it. Religious reasons don't impress me either. In a free country, you can't be sure which religion the child will have when he or she grows up.