Cigar Smokers............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thorn, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Thorn

Gold Member

Are there any cigar smokers on the forum? A month or so ago I bought a few from my local wine and beer store. I paid $6 or $7 dollars each. After that I bought a few from a nearby cigar store. I tried some from Dominican Rep. and Honduras. (around $3.50 each) I'll smoke 3 or 4 a week. (one after dinner each time.) I'm starting to really love cigars now. It seams to relieve stress and is vary relaxing.

What are some good brands. What countries make the best ones. How often do you smoke them. What's the best ways to freshen your breath after smoking.

Any other tips or comments would be appreciated.

Thorn
    :toast

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I smoke a few, maybe a few a year. I haven't smoked many recently. Usually I smoked the $3 ones from the cigar shop near by. Not sure what brands to choose from, if you go to Mexico they have Cubans are cheap prices and they are legal. :p

Nothing like smoking Cuban seed cigars with a shop owner drinking home made Tequila in a shop in Mexico.

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Smoked a couple of cigars on my 21st bday & was deathly ill for over a week from it. It was fun as hell to do it (even have the pic's to prove it!), but I won't be trying that one again.

4. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I've smoked them a time or two with a good single malt scotch or glass of Amaretto. They were enjoyable, but not enough to pursue on any type of regular basis.

Didn't Monica Lewinsky have a cigar or two??--Maybe she knows a good brand.

5. Thorn

Gold Member

Ryan: I actually liked the $3 ones better than the $6 & $7 ones. ;)
    Shellen: LOL! Sorry to hear of your cigar experience. When I was 12 or 13 me and some friends were passing a cigar around and puffing away. All of a sudden one of them barfed right there. :phat
    Columbus: I forgot about that. LOL! I wonder if Bill smoked them after that. I would think it would add a unique flavor. :D

6. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

If he did, I'm sure he didn't inhale.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Probably 'cuz Monica didn't swallow...and she has the dress to prove it... :p

8. Thorn

Gold Member

UPDATE:

Unfortunatly I had stop smoking cigars. Having a gigar out on the back deck after dinner was not good for my love/sex life. No matter what I did to get rid of the smell on my breath before bed just didn't work. :ugh I still may have one from time to time on special occations. :D