Church of women.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Gummo, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Gummo

Gummo Member

Let me start by saying, this is just a rant on what I think of the female as a whole.

I literally worship at the church of women, their magic is too powerful to be dismissed by trivial gender differences. They confuse the hell out of me, scare me, excite me, arouse me and generally can wreak havoc on my heart and soul.....BUT.......

Women are god's gift to us men. The way they look, the way they feel, the way they smell, the way they walk, the way they sound.....the light that seems to come from them, the deftness at hiding what they feel until the RIGHT moment.

They are the most beautiful creatures ever to come and go in our lives....period......and on many levels.

Do not misconstrue this, I have been heartily pissed at them many a time........but my gawd, what an absolute treasure they are as a whole. Women fill our/my life with more pleasure (be it sexual or emotional)...than anything I can recount here. They just simply are what we men need.

Without women, what would I have to wake up to every morning, go on with every day, come home to every night. Without women, it would be a drab, gray, ugly little world. The color faded to suicidal , washed out and lifeless.

I for one LOVE women...can you tell?.

Sexes be damned, people are still people...some are sweet, some are assholes.....the rules apply for both sexes.

BUT...as a whole, women rank higher in gravity for me......that's all.

:)

2. Gummo

Gummo Member

3. Trond

Gold Member

Uh....yes. But "Church of Women"? :eyes

I like women a bit too much for my own good as well. And I'm not one who has to have all of them just to throw them out the next moment, but I think I realize that there are some specific KINDS of women that I especially like (personality & looks etc). The rest are, for me, about on a par with men in my interests. That is, they can be friends, or acquaintances, or even people I don't really hang out with that much.

However, women really make things more interesting in general. I'm not that into just "hanging with the guys". If someone suggests it, I'm likely to go "what, no women??":D

4. Gummo

Gummo Member

Zactly lucy....

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Amen (pun) to that Brothers, not just a church but an entire religion!
    Rejoice, a hymn offer to those wondrous celestial beings then;
    "When I saw her face.........I'm a believer.................etc.
    Well in all honesty I'm a Pastaferian as well if that is not too sacrilegious.

6. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

How sweet guys! :)

7. Gummo

Gummo Member

True, IMHO....greatest thing god made.