Chubby Chicks

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rain691, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rain691

Rain691 New Member

Chubby Chicks Yes or No?

2. Rain691

Rain691 New Member

I am a chubby girl who likes being chubby for the most part! How important is weight to you?

3. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

weights, not important at all
    i lcare mostly about personality, although i am disgusted by so called "BBW" :ugh

4. jojo

jojo New Member

BBW?

5. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

"Big Beautiful Wom(an/en)"

6. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Chubby/plump is fine. Morbidly obese is off-putting.

7. Rain691

Rain691 New Member

I agree with that myself, but I find chubby people"not obese" attractive for some-reason, I always tell my husband if I were a Lesbian I would date myself since I am chubby :lol ...LOL

8. Zack

Zack New Member

nothing against "chubby" people but stretch marks freak me out hah... maybe its because my lil brother is really fat and has them all over :eek haha...

9. Logger

Gold Member

I personally have a good sized beer belly. When I see a larger lady, I give her a signal of affection. I feel that since I am overweight, that she won't be ragging on me about being overweight. Also, she should know that I won't be giving her bad vibes about her weight. Since I am trying to keep my marriage going, I don't carry it past just being friendly.

I think spirit and cooperation are more important.

Blessings

10. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I have to agree. Nothing wrong with it,but do agree with Antinomy on the morbidly obese. Most people strugle with their weight all their life. I know I have. If there's love there it doesn't matter.

11. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

hey now!! i'm at the lowest edge of the 'healthy' weight range for my height and i have stretch marks (which my bf so lovingly reminded me of last week... ooooh he needs a 'good beating' lol!!)

as for chubby.... both male and female, when i look, i look for someone i can cuddle with without worrying about getting bruised! i love when a person has a little more on them than skin and bones, although i must say my bf doesn't like when i play with his tummy...makes him all self consious

12. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Stretch marks are very much normal even for those who don't have a weight issue. I've been blessed with them & have come to terms with the fact that I can not do a damn thing about them!

As for chubby chicks, I've been one...actually I'd consider myself Obese at one time. After much hard work, I am finally at a normal weight range for my body. It's ironic that on another board I visit, I have been told I'm chubby or fat. Apparently some people have different thoughts on what they consider chubby.

13. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

Oh, bullshit. You have a sweet figure.

14. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

shellen, ur DEFINITLY not chubby, you are gorgeous hun, appearantly if you dont look anorexic some people considerthat overweight

15. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

I definitely prefer chubby over skinny women. Especially a woman with wide hips and thick thighs.
    Now my question is for you women, do most slender women find us guys with a beer belly unattractive? I've been self conscious about this and always wondered.

16. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Thanks Guys! I know that I'm not fat, but I do have some chub that I need to work on. I've only got 10 to 15 more pounds to go before I hit my final goal weight & then I'll be happy. As for those on the other board who thought I was fat, they were not going by a picture. We were asked to give our weight & height...that's when they thought I was a fatty. I guess they feel that 160 pounds for a woman is considered obese, but for me it's very much normal.

Ram, to answer your question....I guess it depends on the extreme. If the gut looks like a woman who is 9 months pregnant, yes...that's a turn off. For me, a couple inches of chub on the belly isn't a big deal. I just don't care for men that have large bellies, but there are women who do like that.

17. Zack

Zack New Member

Sorry for the comment about stretch marks but ya they arent beauty marks. But to more thoroughly approach this question I would have to say that it really depends on how the woman can carry her weight. Some women are capable of carrying their weight in a classy manor where as if I see another girl with a belly shirt that allows her gut to hang over her low rider jeans I will vomit. :puke

I have been attracted to many so called "chubby" chicks, however, what really matters is what is in their heart. I've dated some girls which may be considered as very attractive whereas when I see what their personality and character show I cannot help but find them ugly.

Now if I would say that I would prefer a woman with more weight than she already does (if she is not overweight) I would say that I would not agree with that statement. If I were to tell my girlfriend that I would prefer her to gain weight I wouldn't, however, if she were to end up gaining weight over the years I would feel nothing different for her. Although, I may try to help her with her weight trouble but I would love her all the same.

Obesity is a problem nowadays and has been for some time. All I can say is that if I have to walk in wal-mart one more time I may just freak out. I see wayyyy too many people with weight problems there where it has goten to the point where they must use a motorized cart to get them their groceries\necesities.

Another note is when I am in shape I feel better about myself and when my girlfriend feels good about her body then I am even more happy. The relationships you have with people have certain binds which will promote happiness or promote negativity, in this case a healthy lifestyle most likely promote happiness.

18. Logger

Gold Member

Stretch Marks

One lady I fell in love with years ago had been pregnant at a young age. I think she gave the baby up for adoption. Her breasts were not large when I dated her, but her breasts had the neatest stretch marks, like stars, like line going out from the nipples. In addition to nice sized and nicely formed nipples, she had bright white lines eminating along her breasts, apparently from when she was pregnant. When she gave the baby up, she apparently had difficulty stopping lactating. I remember my mother wrapped her breasts tightly when she wanted to stop. I don't remeber how my wife stopped breast feeding, probably gradually, after about 3 months. So I look for neat patterns in stretch marks, I think it is a turn-on.

There is one thin lady at work, that wears a mini skirt. I realy like the lady, and think she is neat although she does not seem to think much of me. But her legs are thin, and I like to slither my weener between my wife's thighs. Now I have trouble visioning slithering with this lady, because her thighs are thin, and her legs are always several inches apart, even when she is walking. So I don't see how slithering would work very well with a slender lady, who has healthy sized hips. Since I am only working with my imagination, it is not really much of a problem for me to switch to some other loving image for her. I receive more imaginary love, than real love.

I was curious why we are discussing fat, fatter, thin and thinner people in the Maturbation Section. I have been thin, and I have been overweight. Maturbation really has not changed for me with various weights and pant sizes. When I get so fat that I can't reach myself, then I suppose I would think about going on a diet. I have been intending to exercise, it just seems that there is always something more important, or more interesting, to do.

Blessings.

19. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

I heard chuby girls give good head.

20. jojo

jojo New Member

I don't think 'chubby' is bad. I wouldn't want an obese woman, but chubby can be cute. These days however if a woman has any more body fat than one of those anorexic supermodels she is generally considered chubby.

jo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.