Christmas thread

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by msduncan, Nov 18, 2007.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

ok.... since the 2nd year of my marriage, I've always had a seperate 'adult' stocking for my wife.

Last year I finally hit a home run: Hitachi Magic Wand. It gave my wife the first real orgasms of her life. The problem is that it's a double edged sword: now she doesn't get any pleasure at all out of any battery operated vibrators because they aren't strong enough for her. (they never did the trick anyway it seems). Even the eroscillator wasn't strong enough to give her orgasms.

So the question becomes this: what in the heck should I put in her adult stocking this year? I'm having real problems thinking of anything that could even come close to the Hitachi.... Likely nothing else will work and will be wasted effort. Should I take another angle altogether?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Does she have any of the attachments that go with the Hitachi Magic wand? If not, that might be a good avenue.

3. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Well yes... she has two of them. There doesnt seem to be a huge selection out there.

I did notice an assessory to allow you to vary the settings of the strength more than the two settings it currently has.

4. gremlin

gremlin New Member

Well, my second ex-wife always said that riding on my Harley was like being on a giant vibrator, and that she used to have orgasms every time she was on it, either as a passenger or when she took it out on her own. Thank God, she didn't always close her eyes when she came, especially when she was driving the bike. :lol

I realize a Harley might be too big to stick in a stocking....but if your wife doesn't like (or want) the present, at least YOU'LL have something to enjoy. ;)

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Dude, you have just made my fantasy of riding a motorcycle even more enticing :dgrin (Note to self: MUST actualize this fantasy someday!)

That might very well be a good idea...I know I sometimes like to mix it up, change the intensity of the vibe, when masturbating. If she likes it strong, the Pocket Rocket is pretty darn intense, and the Layaspot has varying speeds (I can't use the stronger settings--there are 8 levels--because they're too much for my sensitive clit). What's special about the Laya is that there are also "pulsation" settings, and the pulsing is an entirely different kinda fun :tup :brow