Christian life ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 63willys, Nov 9, 2015.

1. 63willys

Gold Member

Do you think we post photos and stories on here and still live a Christian life ? I'm just wondering what all you think I'd like to be a good Christian but still want to have a great and kinky sex life can that be done?

2. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

#TeamDSG Services GmbH - located Germany / UK
  3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Talk to you're priest.

TheCaramelLady and skinnyminnie like this.
  4. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Why not. The books are interpreted many different ways. Your interpretation that you feel is right is no more right or wrong than anyone else's as long as you fulfill it's main message. My feelings are the biggest message that Christianity gives to man is: Don't fuck over yourself or others. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
    So in my opinion if you meet that criteria and feel comfortable with it then you are doing it right.

Candela, CLE32793, xtacy4 and 3 others like this.
  5. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

Your priest. Not you're.

SWOJLO likes this.
  6. whybother

Gold Member

You will find that there are very few people here who are open minded about religion. Many have quite an antipathy for it. I for one have struggled with your question. And I have confessed. Contrary to what many here think, Christianity promotes a sexual life.

Whether the sex that is discussed here is the kind that is valued in Christian life is a question you should answer for yourself. What do you believe? WWJD? Use SF to help you if you need it. Think for yourself, and let your conscious be your guide.

Now get ready for all the posts bashing religion.

7. whybother

Gold Member

@HFH This is why.

CLE32793 and SWOJLO like this.
  8. Amature

Gold Member

I think so. I enjoy reading the stories and have asked a lot of questions. Mostly about satisfying my wife, things like that. I'm not going to say all were for educational purposes. I look at pictures and probably shouldn't. And I've commented on some of them. But I've never tried to meet up or anything like that. I may burn in hell, I don't know. Don't let me lead you astray though. If you feel wrong, I would say you probably shouldn't.

9. djanalyst

Gold Member

I know my Maker. He gave me free will. Do unto others... Point no fingers. My life; no harm intended. Share the love.

10. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I get it. That's why I ignored.

CLE32793, SWOJLO, Nixie and 2 others like this.
  11. sandwich

Gold Member

I don't think your question is easy to answer because Christianity has become a very broad term that includes a variety of religious habits and beliefs depending on the denomination and/or individual. One so called Christian could easily believe something that is in opposition to the belief of another. It might help if you tell us what you mean by Christianity before we attempt an answer.

12. macker

Gold Member

It depends on your activity here. Christianity preaches against lust....what consists of lust? Looking at the women here? Or is it only if you develop a relationship with one? Everyone will have a different answer.

TheCaramelLady likes this.
  13. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

The Song of Solomon has some of the most beautiful, erotic prose ever written. I cannot believe that a God that allowed this to be put in his Bible, would deny us the enjoyment of our sexual selves.

True it teaches us that sex should be enjoyed within the confines of the marriage bed. That is for another topic. Yet even it you strongly adhere to this ... who says that you sex life with your spouse cannot be fulfilling, exciting, and in the words of the original poster...kinky.

Yes I know there are many of you that say marriage is where sex goes to die and for some, for varying reason this might be the case.

Sorry I am getting off track. If this is the only thing you are judging your Christianity.. don't. Be good, be kind to others. Sympathy, empathy, the way you treat others are also markers of being a good Christian.

The focus of so much of "sinning" has to do with sexual transgressions... yet if murders, drug dealers, and other can feel God's love, why can't we allow ourselves?

14. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Why does the underlying feeling of guilt always have to come with religion?

15. Nixie

Gold Member

I'm just trying to find the reference to kinky sex in the hymn posted by DSG. I think it might be somewhere in verse 2, but I'm not sure... :oops:

BlueCollar, xtacy4 and HotForHoney like this.
  16. doggiestylegirluk

Gold Member

There is no kinky reference. I love the tune used for that hymn. It's the tune used for the German National Anthem also.

17. whybother

Gold Member

Because guilt is the process by which we humans evaluate our actions. We try to decide what is right and what is wrong. We feel guilt when our actions do not meet whatever moral and ethical standards we choose to follow.

18. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I know what guilt is. I'm saying why does it go hand in hand with religion? I don't feel it should. I've said this before. Why can't it focus on finding the positives in life? It's almost like here's two books with your welcome packet- the bible. And how to cope with your guilt.
    I don't buy into it. Why should I feel guilty for wanting to have fun in the bedroom(OP's question)? It's coming to us naturally right? We are consenting adults right? So why the guilt? There shouldn't be.

CLE32793, lkg4f and xtacy4 like this.
  19. whybother

Gold Member

Ohhhh I get what you are saying. I totally agree with you. Unfortunately (and this sounds pretty arrogant) most people do not understand their own religions. As CL pointed out, there are parts of the bible that celebrate sex. The theology of the body teaches that sex is the ultimate human endeavor. Wouldn't it be great if some priests had the balls (pun intended) to preach to people in a way that explains that if you believe in God, that the single way to be closest to him is not only to have sex but to have really really good sex. That is what theology of the body teaches. There is a mystical notion that God is Love and that God Created because of Love so everything about love brings you closer to God and that sex is Love. Sex is not only the ultimate creative process but it is the ultimate intimate process.

I would love to hear a priest preach that if you really want to be close to a person, get close to them physically, get so close that you can feel and taste them. Get so close that they can feel and taste you. Then they will see every imperfection and accept every imperfection. whether it be a mole or a scar, a little flab or a wrinkle. They will not only accept you as you are but cherish you in that moment. That intimacy, That moment of acceptance is true love and true love is the purest expression of the joy of human existence. The pleasure that two people feel when they are joined as one body, one inside the other, their bodily fluids mingling as one, their scents combining to be indistinguishable, That is the intimacy of God and his creation. As lover's feel their climax they feel the freedom of the loosened chains of existence. They feel no limits of space because they are in the only space they that matters, their lovers embrace. They feel no limits of time because they are in the moment. They are infinite as God is infinite and thus closer to God at that moment then at any other time. In this framework, lover's lose themselves in sex, they become part of a greater being they are not in the act for just themselves but for their partner. In that way they are like God in the way that God is not for the self but for all of creation. By losing the self we learn how to be part of all of creation, and that makes us better.

If we remove love from sex, if the object of sex is only for our own pleasure then we lose all of that. That is why the best sex is when I lose myself in my partner, not when I am on the other side of a screen touching myself for my own pleasure. Sex like that loses all that the best aspects of sex.

BlueCollar likes this.
  20. 63willys

Gold Member

Anyone know what chapter and verse that it says to celibate sex is in Id love to read it .