Chocolate Icing

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by iceking22, Dec 8, 2010.

1. iceking22

iceking22 New Member

Playing around with whipped cream was always a fantasy of mine, and me and my girlfriend talked about doing it. One day we decided to go for it. She hates whipped cream so we decided to buy some chocolate icing instead. Licking the icing off of each others bodies was a lot of fun, but honestly it didn't turn me on as much as I thought it would. The stickiness and mess on my bedsheets was bothering me too much. I'll probably give it another try when I get some plastic wrap. Then I'll be able to enjoy the stickiness and the mess :).

2. TomTung

TomTung New Member

I think the part of the idea is to get sticky and messy but, if you weren't turned on by it....then it is probably not for you!

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, the messy is part of it. They make vinyl fitted sheets for beds so you can have your play without ruining the sheets. Might wanna look into that. If it got sticky and that was a problem, add a little water or something else that is more liquid to smooth things out some more. :)