Chinese Astrology

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kronnie, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Whats your sign , plus what does your sign say about you ?

http://www.kamalkapoor.com/chinese/

Heres Mine rofl

THE RESTLESS RAT
    Character | Lucky Numbers | Famous Rats | Compatibility | Know your Chinese Sign

Character

Rat people are charming in nature, they are charismatic, intelligent and quick witted, and these people love to be in large groups, are fun loving and sociable, and value friendships. They have long memories, and never forget. Rat people are well respected and well liked, it takes time to get to know them properly. They love to take risks. Gambling comes easy to tem, but they are also fairly thrifty. The Rat is quick-witted. Most rats get more accomplished in 24 hours than the rest of us do in as many days. They are confident and usually have good instinct. Stubborn as they are, they prefer to live by their own rules rather others. It won't be an easy task to work with Rat people, why? Simple, because they are also 100% perfectionists.

Rat people are born under the sign of charm and aggressiveness. They are expressive and can be talkative sometimes. They like to go to parties and spend quite sometimes chatting with their friends. Although the Rat can be quiet sometime, it is rare to catch a Rat sitting quietly. Rat people usually have more acquaintances than real friends and they revere and cherish those close to them. Once you become their real friends, they will treat you as their family. Rats are self-contained and keep problems to themselves. And even though they can be talkative sometimes, they never confide in anyone.

They are very organized and talented; perhaps that is why the Rat makes a good businessman or politician. Unfortunately, as soon as the Rat earns money, he spends it. Maybe that explains why the Rat is so careful when he lends money to others. If you ever borrow money from the Rat, don't be surprised by the high-interests. The Rat is not romantic, but he is sensual and loving. Rat people could be hard to see through at first glance, because they are also very protective, but even though they are not easy but they are worth it - ask anyone who has a Rat for a lover, parent, child or friend. They are very loyal and devoting to their families.

2. Bella

Gold Member

Good Read Kronnie! :)
    This is me...:lol
    ~Bella
    THE GENTLE GOAT
    Goat people are sensitive, anxious; the goat is another sign that does not know the meaning of quitting. These are the survivors amongst us; despite the fact, they often feel like giving up when the going gets tough. Goats are enduring creatures, determined and fastidious. Goat people are likely to be well mannered and exude good taste. Respectful towards elders and those in authority, the goat person is unlikely to rock the boat.

Goat people are elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and fond of nature. People born under this sign are also the most creative. They are also very delicate, their good manners and charms always bring many admirers and friends.

Goats are insecure. They need to feel loved and protected. They are easily drawn into complex predicaments. This being, so, they usually shy from confrontation, pull back when faced with heavy decision-making and blatantly refuse to take an unpopular stand in a conflict.

For goat people family relations matter and they will do all within their power to keep these alive. Even when they leave home, they will maintain strong links with the family. They can be quite nostalgic and will keep things emotional memories.

Goat people are dreamers, sometimes; they are pessimistic, hesitant and over-anxious worriers! They can be lazy sometimes. If Goats have any choices, they would definitely choose to marry a wealthy person and sit back for the rest of the lives. In addition, they are obsessed with their appearance. That plays an enormous part in their sense of personal stability. If they do not look their best, they may be afraid to go out the door to pick up the Sunday papers.

They like to please, and sometimes cook several meals at once in an attempt to make sure that everybody gets what they want to eat. However, do not criticize the result, because goats cannot stand criticism, and you will be never invited again.

To some people the goat may appear shy, but this is because they live in fear of upsetting others. They cannot stand the thought of being an embarrassment to himself or herself or anybody else. They have a brilliant sense of humor but often keep it hidden. In an argument, the goat person will say nothing at all. In a crisis, the goat will be practical person who will fetch help rather than provide it.

Goat people are very romantic sensitive, sweet and darling. In relationship, they could be sometimes a little bit bossy and lazy, but with their gentle and caring nature, it will be hard to resist Goat people.

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

THE DELICATE RABBIT

Character

The rabbit person is sociable, kind, compassionate and humble, and most probably artistic or at least creative in some way. The rabbit is one of the most delicate animals among all 12 animals. Rabbits are usually kind and sweet and of course, popular people. Nobody ignores them, for they are good company and know how to make the best of themselves.

Rabbits are sensitive souls, rather mercurial, with the gift of foresight and intuition, and are born to live rich and fortunate lives. Traditionally this is also the fertility symbol of animal signs, and it is said that the rabbit is also the symbol of immortality.

A rabbit's home is always a beautiful one because Rabbit people are famous for their artistic sense and good taste. They are also usually well dressed. Go check out your Rabbit friend's closet, I bet you will find many expensive and beautiful clothing there.

But even though they are popular and loved by their friends and family, rabbit people are also pessimistic. They are conservative and insecure, and that explains why most of them don't like changes.

They like traditional things. Anything new, including new people, can make them little nervous. Rabbits are the people you can always turn for understanding, and others will be drawn to them for this reason. Rabbit people are very discreet, and won't tell anybody something told to them in confidence.

Rabbits expect and adore good food, and a trip to any eating joint with a rabbit is likely to prove an expensive night or afternoon out. They also love to shop, especially for personal and expensive clothes. They will keep working towards their goal irrespective of any hurdles, despite the fact that they hate complications. They may dislike travel, but if planning to go abroad they will read up about their destination beforehand, and they want to see all the places, art galleries and cultural centers once they get there.

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Wow .... Mine actually kinda fits me ... I'm amazed.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Its defenetly one that is normaly very close to how someone is...How close was yours Bella and puss ?
    Mine was pretty much on the money hehehe

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Same here, Restless Rat. Most of this doesn't describe me at all though!

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Mine was actually spot on for the most part.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Thats so cool.....Have you ever done a Chinese Astrology check before ?
    I mean i knew i was a RAT but had never checked further into it before ...

seems only a few were interested though hahaha

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I too am a restless rat. I really like this part "Your character is Snake and your element is Wood " I do LOVE trouser snakes and morning wood. LOL!

10. StormyShea

StormyShea New Member

Rooster

Your character is Rooster and your element is Metal

Character | Lucky Numbers | Famous Roosters | Compatibility | Know your Chinese Sign

Character

Rooster people are very observant. And most of the time, they are very accurate and precise with their observation. Perhaps, you can say that Roosters have a very keen "sixth-sense". With Roosters, what you see is exactly what you get. There are no hidden depths to the Rooster's character: he is neither complicated nor profound; rather, he is very forthright and straightforward. The rooster likes to be noticed and flattered. He might dress a little flashily with this in mind, but in his heart, he is completely conservative. Roosters always appear attractive and beautifully turned out. They are sociable and love to receive attention.

Unbelievably, it is not an easy task to fool the Rooster. His mind is cautious and skeptical, with this perceptive gift; Roosters make excellent troubleshooters, detectives, doctors, nurses and psychiatrists. Roosters are always up, out and doing. You rarely see a relaxed rooster that sits quietly in the living room, doing nothing. They are also multitalented, and can become accomplished in many different ways.

All Roosters are extremely conscious about clothing and appearance. They may appear conservative but are obsessed with their look - they can spend hours standing in front of the mirrors and will not even wink when they spend Rs.5000 for a dress. That does not mean they do not care about money, in fact, they love to compare prices and even if the bargain is only few paisa or few rupees cheaper, they will be satisfied.

Though sharp, practical and resourceful, the Rooster also likes to dream. And because he likes to dream, he will disappointed the loved one, for the reality will never match up to the dreams he would like to share with her. Although he really is sincere about those dreams. Rooster makes great hosts and adore entertaining. The main virtue in the Rooster character is loyalty: they make devoted friends. They always keep their promises and are always true to their word. When Roosters love and admire someone, they will even catch the moon just to keep them happy.

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Cowboy lover ( you an me are a good couple then :) )

StormyShea is that close to you ?
    Ill have to be very careful how i word things if it is hehehe :)

12. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Wood Ox for me! w00t!

Stable, sensible, solid, determined, strong and tenacious, these people have integrity and strength of purpose and are reliable and true to the end. Ox people are hard-working and persistent, they can stick at a task longer and go at it harder than anybody. They believe in themselves and tend to classify almost everything into two basic categories, bad and good. They hold up their high standards as a model and severely judge those who don't aspire to maintain these same ideals.

Probably because of their calm approach to the life, they tend to live to a ripe old age. Oxen make good managers, because of their need for routine and method, as well as their materialism. Ox people are not social or party animals, they tend to be quiet when in a party. Although appears to be tranquil, in fact, Oxens are ponderous but impulsive when angry. They are capable of fearsome rages; therefore, it is better not to cross Oxen.

Ox people are observant; they have remarkable memories and are good at reporting on absolutely everything they observe. In the home, the Ox is a great guy to have around. In business, the OX can succeed in the arts, a contracting business, or an estate, thanks to their creative nature. And since an Ox is intelligent and good at his hands, he can be a good surgeon as well.

Ox people are hard-working and persistent, they can stick at a task longer and go at it harder than anybody. They believe in themselves and tend to classify almost everything into two basic categories, bad and good. They hold up their high standards as a model and severely judge those who don't aspire to maintain these same ideals. Ox people are not social or party animals, they tend to be quiet when in a party. Although appears to be tranquil, in fact, Oxens are ponderous but impulsive when angry. They are capable of fearsome rages; therefore, it is better not to cross an Ox.

Ox people are stubborn and dogmatic, they believe in their decision and will never regret. They are also very close to their families. Disappointedly, Oxens often find that those who are close to them fail to understand them. Nevertheless, they are patient, and caring and that makes the Oxen the best friend you can ever have. Oxens are very responsible and loyal. Ox people are seldom jealous. But they will be jealous of their rights; and the fidelity of a husband or a wife is one of their rights. They are very family-oriented, conservative and faithful.

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Is me.

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

To everyone how close were these to how you actualy are .....im curious because a few people ive chatted with before swear by this , far more than the zodiac way.

15. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

( just i forgot to add mine in hehehe )
    Your character is Rat and your element is Water
    Always knew i was a water element
    THE RESTLESS RAT