cherry hasnt popped yet?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by idk, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idk

idk New Member

me and my girlfrend have been having sex for a month or two now but her cherry hasnt popped, last night when we were doing it she said it was hurting when ever i would go deep?

it never hurt like that any other time, is there something wrong or what?

and what about the cherry?

2. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

if you've been having sex for a month, i'm sure her 'cherry' has popped. are you in more that a couple of inches? there are many reasons why she could be hurting. mainly friction from not being slick enough in there.

3. idk

idk New Member

yeh that sounds right, i was also going to ask whats a good lube, im using KY right now but after like 3 minutes my condom (Trojan Ultra Thin) is perfectly dry. is there a different condom i should try or a new lube.

4. Jayce

Gold Member

I was always a fan of astroglide, or ID lubes.

5. jess09

jess09 Banned

are you sure you're not hitting her cervix and going too rough ? and do you use plenty of lube ?

The thing is her hymen (what you refered as cherry) is probably more than stretched by now after two months (anyway an intact hymen does not even exist and there is no such thing as popping a cherry : the hymen does not usually break in most of the cases, it stretches instead and some women even have it already stretched enough by the time they have their first intercourse by other activities other than sex).

Even if there was still remains of her hymen, it would be right at the entrance of the vagina, not in it. But the fact that it only hurts when you go deeper and did just hurt this time sound more likely that it is something other the hymen that we're talking about.

My guess is that it might be her cervix. It's really sensible : some women might get pleasure from cervix hitting while other might feel a sharp pain instead. So make sure you go slowly and don't push it in too far next time and see if this gets better.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I agree with Jess that it sounds like you're hitting her cervix. Either try not to thrust so deep, let her be on top, or try a different position.

7. idk

idk New Member

yeh we havent really done to many different posisitons, she really likes when im on top and sometimes she will be on top but thats really all we have done, is there any suggestins on what we could try or a site that shows different possitions?

8. jess09

jess09 Banned

If you google for it, you'll find plenty of sites either describing what the position consists of or having pictures of how to both position yourselves.

Just type in something like sexual positions or kamasutra and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

They're plenty of techniques you can use you just have to find which one is best for you both. For example, there is doggy style but some people might not like that so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.