Cherries

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by oldkid, Apr 25, 2014.

1. oldkid

Do you remember the day and circumstances when your hymen was broken? What exactly did the deed? Is it a pleasant memory? Dildos, fingers, banisters, cucumbers all count if it got the job done.
    You male animals out there will just have to hold your dicks and kibitz from the sidelines. Unless you had a gender bender op, you never had a hymen. LOL Men and women here can vote on each story and call it true or false. :confused: humpin.gif

2. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I was sitting on the backrest of a chair with my feet on the seat. I fell backwards off said chair. One of my legs got caught in the backrest, the other did not... And the hymen was gone.

I was probably five years old. I just remember being so confused about where I was bleeding from. I also remember my mother being worried yet trying not to laugh. It's been a running joke with my best friend that I "lost my virginity to a chair".

HotForHoney, AtkCCC and oldkid like this.
  3. oldkid

Now that is interesting. Glad it didn't traumatize you sexually.:)

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

Many girls loose it to sports. My daughter was to hockey, she's a goalie on a boys team. I've popped about 3 and never again. Definitely not worth it.