Chemistry & Energy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jolay, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Positive Energy & Great Chemistry
    Sounds like a science class right,but what do these 2 things mean to you and what could they have to do with good sex, do you need it, have to have it and please men do you need any of it for a good hard on.

2. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

Of course those traits help. Beauty is very powerful and thats what initially gets me wanting to have sex with someone, but if she has great energy, you can just feel it. Nothing is better than someone who is happy, engaged and enthusiastic. If you have chemistry, i.e., things in common, lots to talk about, then you have a very powerful combination on your hands.

I made a mistake once by not pursuing a realtionship with a beautiiful girl who was really into me. She was very smart and we had great conversations, she was super energetic when we made out (never had sex with her). That was the one that got away. I pursued a Pamela Anderson type instead because I was knocked out by her appearance, and in the end she was boring, useless and the other gal was GONE.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I concur with TDAH above.
    Made the same mistake in a different way; pursued at some effort too, a gorgeous apparently intelligent blonde who I had the veritable hots for in a big way.
    When I finally got her she turned out to have no character at all and my desire all but evaporated.
    She married an equally bright colleague who is also boring as bat turd.
    I have also encountered some women who are initially not all that physically attractive yet whom possess "attitude" or animal sexuality to behold.
    Those ladies got and kept my attention and that of my little mate below ;)

#3 lbushwalker, Apr 14, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  4. backcheck64

Gold Member

I was lucky enough to realize what I had and held on to her, 28 yrs now. Face it guys, the grass is very rarely greener.....recognize early and get the good ones.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

But the grass might be denser & thicker or...........better kept!
    BC64 you scored a keeper quite early so very happy for you dude.

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

Thanks, and yes I'm lucky in that respect. It's just I know so many guys that had a good one and left or passed and wound up with nightmares and heartache. I've seen them pass on some really great and good looking women and wound up broke and alone.