Check out my pics

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by vnate17, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vnate17

vnate17 New Member

Hey ladies check out my pics let me knw wut y'all think

2. outofcontrol

outofcontrol New Member

more cock pics? seriously do you need a dozen angles, and different pictures with comparisons to electronics? pro tip: most women here don't care about your cock until they care about you, so if you want some e-peen put in some e-ffort.

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

whether or not your pics are nice or not doesn't really matter considering the fact you are an attention whore

4. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

you sir are an idiot. Thats just a fact who the hell takes the time to take pics of a crooked cock a million times and puts it on a forum they just join. I have been on here a week and a half and my dick is in my pants where it belongs. Try to get to know some people on here. like mittimer she is wicked cool and fun to talk to in chat, texas red is a cool dude also fun to talk to in chat, somewhatlovely obvious made HER( ;) ) self clear and she is also cool and nice, out of control another guy that is cool in chat. I have been here a week and a half and met some pretty cool people so try letting that blood return to your brain and talk to some people. (just a halpful hint.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.