Cheating

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by outofmymind, Jul 11, 2011.

1. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

My ex-girlfriend, now engaged to someone else, had her fiance take off overseas for the military. Now she is deprived and is trying to hustle me up for sex. She says the sex with her fiance is not very good, but she loved having sex with me. What do you do in a situation like this? I feel like I should tell her no, but it's not really my business what she is doing with her fiance.

2. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Well, it's your business what her fiance would do to you as a result. That is, assuming that you aren't already being stopped by the fact that it's wrong and kind of the antithesis of saying "thanks for your service" and all.

Pardon my bluntness, but this sounds like it's well outside of any gray area and the fact that it is a question seems to me to indicate that a bold statement was needed to make it crystal clear.

3. Mira

Gold Member

Every situation is different. It kinda depends on how your break up went and if this is an attempt to get back in a relationship with you. If it is just for sex because her SO is overseas I would say a definite no.

4. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

Not your business at all unless he's your friend. It's solely hers. I say take it up but why bother if you or her are looking to make it more serious.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Think here: why did it end with ex GF?
    So you think of getting into things with her?
    It's totally your business to let your little head and other emotions decide,
    but no complaining afterwards.

Okay, well, my opinion is that you walk away, it's your business not to be that kind of guy. Her problems at NOT YOURS. Careful!

6. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

One more thing to consider is that it's really not too uncommon in today's age for those people active in military duty to come back and be fucking crazy as fuck and kill not only you but their spouse, too. In past few years I've heard even a couple cases in this region where that exact scenario played out. I thought I'd throw it out there:lol

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

You're correct it's not your business what's going on with her and her fiancee but the moment you get in bed with her knowing shes engaged, you make it your business. So unless you're willing to be involved in what could potentially be a very nasty situation, just back up slowly and run.

8. docpete

docpete New Member

You might want to be careful us military guys hate punks who fuck our women when were over fighting. You might just be the first one he goes and see's when he gets back.

9. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

See, there ya go OP:phat

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

While I'm strongly against cheating under any circumstances. It does take two to tango. I have friends in the military and I know it is rough being apart, but he can't have an affair with a woman that won't do it.....

11. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I think it's wrong on her part, but how is it up to me to decide what her morals are? If she doesn't do it with me, she can easily do it with someone else, and she probably would.

12. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

If you get involved in any way, it's your business. Don't let the head with no brains rule over the head with brains if ya know what I mean. Put yourself in his shoes...if you were defending our country & your woman was at home trying to have sex with other people...how would YOU feel. This is a very sensitive subject for me since my brother is a Marine & I am hoping he is single when he leaves in a month..my cousin left for bootcamp last month & his girlfriend is sleeping with my uncle..it's just gross.

I'd stear clear of the situation..if she's that desperate, tell her to buy a toy..but that you don't want to get involved clearly because she's an ex for a reason.

13. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Sooo... someone else's girlfriend who is your ex girlfriend comes onto you, you ask us here if it's okay, we say no it's not okay - unanimously - but what you have already convinced yourself is that it's okay because it's none of your business if your ex girlfriend cheats on her boyfriend.

So I think maybe at this point I would say you apparently don't care what anyone else thinks unless they validate what you already have made up your mind to do (and maybe have already done).

I guess maybe it's none of our business then.

14. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I wouldn't be asking if I didn't care what anyone else thought.

15. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I actually tried to convince her to do that. She said sex toys don't work anymore, she can't orgasm from them and it's driving her crazy :ugh

If anyone is ever considering getting in a relationship with someone in the military, don't do it, it makes no sense.

16. Mobius

Mobius New Member

i think that the girl you are talking to rather makes no sense than dating a militairy guy our women. And if sex toys dont work anymore they worked first and than all of a sudden no more? Kinda weird and still if you want to bang her just bang her and dont whine here and saying things don't make sense.

^^

17. hoonos

hoonos New Member

Word: I unknowingly dated a girl who was "engaged" (according to him) to a guy who was in the service. When he was discharged, he returned and was under the impression they were still an item.
    This didn't result in any mayhem for either of us, but did make for some uncomfortable moments. He turned out to be one hell of a nice guy and ended up marrying her cousin.
    I ended up with her and it will forever be in the back of my mind that she was definitely cheating on him when we began dating.:eyes

18. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

You ended up with her? You mean you are with her long term? I sure wouldn't commit to anything long term with a girl like this, usually people repeat their behavior.

19. Sammael

Sammael New Member

I don't really think some fucking sesions are worth some bullets on your ass. I mean, there are so many girls out there single, why would you fuck with karma? You know what people say, karma can bite your ass, eventually. The problem here is that when lust takes control over our mind it is pretty hard for you to regain control. Bah...

Lemme know what you decided at the end.

20. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Well tell her not to whore around. If she is with someone & wants to be with someone else behind the other persons back..well, she is gross. I wouldn't do it because 1] I'm not into dipping that low. 2] She CAN use a toy. 3] God only knows if she is clean if she is willing to do this...who else has she been with & were they clean.[not being bitchy or mean, just honest.] 4] Being the other guy is a bad title, especially when you knew the situation. 5] Your just as much a hoe as she is if it's done. All things I would think about. All thing you oughta think about before being her 'Prince Charming' & running to give her orgasms when it's not your job, it's her mans.

Ex's are ex's for a reason. No matter if she left or you made her. It didn't work then, don't get attached & think it'll work now. Your ass will look like swiss cheese when he gets back. Karma is a life ruiner. If you sleep with her...well, your pretty much saying it's fine if your woman cheated on you if she didn't like the sex.

#20 mrmrs, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2011