cheating your way to healthy relationships

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by victoria, Jul 1, 2007.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

i'm a psychologist and sex therapist...its very easy to create a relationship where you can start cheating or continue to cheat if this turns you on ...men are easily aroused sexually and they really dont understand their own reactions and they dont really have a problem with the women in their relationship having sex with other men as long as they get pleasure from it too....this is what we focus on in creating the conditioning. if you take this advice you can create an ideal relationship where you can have all the sex you want and still keep your bf or husband but you have to understand the idea of conditioning and pleasure i'm explaining in this email and use it effectively and consistently...constant repetition and reinforcement is what makes behavior modification therapy work.

if the idea turns you on and you want to cheat but you havent done it yet the best way is to start with someone you like...giving the other man a handjob or a blowjob ... you want to be a good lover, part of the reason you want more than one man is to prove to yourself that your sexy and desirable....so go slow and make him climax hard and make sure you swallow most of the semen...even if your just giving a handjob .... or at least get alot in your mouth...because this will arouse your lover and when you tell your bf or husband he will easily detect lies so you want to be sure that you do something very sexy with the other man even something you dont do for your bf or husband and then tell him exactly what you did. actually the women and girls in my studies who have managed this best have reserved a few sexual acts for their lovers that they dont do with their bf or husband...and they make sure the bf or husband knows about it....part of the conditioning is to create sexual tension and constant arousal and obsessing by the bf or husband...some girls only swallow semen with their lovers and make a point to spit with their bf...some married women do anal with their lovers and not with their husband etc...alot of teen girls go on the pill to allow their lovers to ejaculate inside them but not their boyfriends who they insist use condoms...they also constantly reassure their bf or husband that he is the only one she loves and the other partners just satisfy her sexual needs and dont have any emotional connection.

after you had the first sexual experience with the other man make a time with your bf or husband and start with kissing and letting him feel your breasts unbutton your shirt or take off your top and get him excited...then undress him and yourself and give him a very sexy handjob holding the testicles gently and firmly to control him...get him to the point where hes very close to orgasm and then say you have to tell him something...ask him not to interrupt you till your done...say he should just climax when he needs to and you can talk about it later if he wants but at this moment you need to tell him something....then go over the details of the sexual experience with the other guy and make sure that you tell the truth...if you swallowed for the other guy say it in every detail...how he moaned...how he throbbed in your mouth, how much semen he ejaculated (try and count the ropes if you can)....etc...and the most important thing is to be talking about the other mans orgasm when your bf or husband has his orgasm and ejaculates...if your giving a handjob you can talk about this which is why we suggest handjobs the first few times...the whole point is to connect his orgasms with the orgasm of your lovers....you can condition him to want this even more than you do....you will be amazed but soon your bf or husband will be masturbating even by himself fantasizing about you and your lovers. i've personally counseled hundreds of teen girls and married women in this technique and they have all reported alot of success and you will even find that your relationship with your bf or husband and the sex you have with him will improve greatly and you will be happier with your relationship with him and the guys you choose as lovers. in this advice done properly everybody wins.

no matter what happens do NOT discuss your sexual relationships that you have with your lovers with your bf or husband until he is sexually aroused and nude. its a common mistake that some guys get upset or angry the first few times and the woman agrees to discuss it with the man not being aroused...if you make this mistake your life will be alot harder so its alot easier to do things right from the beginning and not make this mistake...i repeat...no matter what happens DO NOT discuss ANYTHING about your lover or lovers with your bf/husband unless he is nude and sexually aroused...if you want to have sex with him its fine to talk about it when hes inside you or when your sucking his penis or giving him a handjob...

any other time is a big NO NO. after the first few handjobs when you break the idea to your bf or husband that you have a new lover and that your giving this lover unbelievable sexual pleasure, its really a good idea to make sure that sexual intercourse with your bf or husband always centers on a discussion of exactly what you do with your lovers. you should focus on details of what you do for him or them and explain to your bf or husband. you can actually feel his penis swelling and straining in your vagina while you tell these stories. remember its essential to be talking about your lovers orgasm when your bf or husband has his ....he has to connect this sensation of his penis sliding in your vagina with his fantasies about the other mans orgasms...while he is ejaculating in the condom he will be imagining the lover ejaculating in your vagina with no protection...you will definitely feel the difference... he will most likely want to give you oral sex after his orgasm is over...this is a huge difference from the way men usually are falling asleep after sex...if you have a lover then even after his orgasm your bf or husband will be obsessed with the thought of the other man ejaculating inside you..its actually very natural for a man to want to taste the semen of his girlfriends or wifes lovers...actually its completely natural for men to want to fellate other boys and men and ESPECIALLY other guys who have ejaculated in his woman. my own clinical work shows this very specifically...once men are counseled to get over the homophobic unhealthy stereotypes theyve been taught since youth they eagerly suck the penises of their girlfriends or wifes lovers and swallow the semen...ive watched this hundreds of times in my clinical work..women love this so why not men? its perfectly natural and women who swing or have threesomes can confirm this...and the girls and women i counsel in my practice say that they were turned on much more than they ever dreamed by this...anyway its interesting but men arent usually interested in sucking the penises of men they dont know...only the ones they know have had sex with their girlfriend or wife and ejaculated in her or on her... there are many many studies that confirm this...its a very ancient throwback to civilizations when people lived more in communal groups and didnt have monogamous relationships and the problems that go with them....in those settings men and boys fellated each other regularly and were excited watching other men having sex with his woman...holding the penis and testicles of another man in his mouth and feeling his erection building and then the orgasm and swallowing the ejaculate lets a man evaluate his sexual prowess compared to other men in the area...and its a source of very important sexual relief and satisfaction even today...

the primitive desire to taste and swallow semen from other men is partly because of submissiveness that comes out in group situations and partly because of the sexual excitement of seeing or thinking about another man having intercourse or getting oral sex from his gf or wife...its actually very important to the man and you should not ever embarras him about this desire of his which is totally instinctive and natural...its easier for him at the beginning to slurp the semen from your vagina because he doesnt have to confront this primitive desire directly like he would if he sucked your lovers penis...you should encourage him gently....for example after you come home from a lover who ejaculated in your mouth kiss your bf or husband warmly using your tongue...say something like: baby i was just with this guy...we were kissing and he was feeling my breasts and i got really turned on...and i decided i wanted to suck his penis so i did...i licked his testicles and sucked on his testicles and i licked his penis swirling my tongue around the head...and i kept him hard for a long time and when he finally came he yelled and i almost came with him...i held his throbbing penis in my mouth and i actually had to swallow 4 or 5 times to get all the semen down..i swallowed every drop and licked his penis clean..he was still cumming a little so i licked and sucked until he was done and completely flaccid...he actually pulled his penis out of my mouth cuz i didnt want it to end..i loved it and so did he....baby i need to masturbate and think about him now...baby its the truth....ill suck for him again as soon as i get a chance...and honestly if i kiss other guys who get me hot i plan to suck for them too...i love penises and seeing them get hard and i love giving head and i really really need this...let your bf or husband explore your mouth with his tongue while you open his pants and masturbate him slowly....he will instinctively search for the taste and youll get great deep kisses!

if one of your lovers ejaculates in your vagina tell your bf or husband while hes having intercourse inside and close to orgasm...tell him about someone who ejaculated inside you and encourage him to lick your clitoris and the entrance of your vagina...guide him gently and encourage him...you will get alot of pleasure from the depth of the oral sex from his tongue that is searching for the sperm from the other man even though he doesnt realize it...this is a very ancient instinctive desire that has been part of human sexuality since the beginning...its totally natural and important for the man and nothing to be ashamed of...your bf or husband will be instinctively thinking about the other mans penis and testicles imagining their shape and size...wondering whos more masculine and virile...you should talk about the penises and testicles of all the men you go with and make comparisons with your boyfriend or husbands penis and testicles just matter of factly...be gentle and careful not to insult your bf/husband or hurt his feelings but just be open and honest and enthusiastic about the things you liked sexually with the lovers...for example if its true say his penis is a bit shorter and wider than yours and his testicles are really huge...i think its why he shoots so much cum when he ejaculates and whenever he comes inside me i feel wet for days and i usually end up masturbating a few times thinking about it...and you will both be very very aroused from the whole experience... while your bf or husband is inside you or while you are masturbating him or sucking his penis you should definitely mention how hard the other guy ejaculated in you but when hes down there licking you should be sensitive and not mention the actual idea that your bf or husband is eating the lovers semen...

this is actually an extremely sexually arousing and sexually and emotionally satisfying time for him..giving head and tasting and swallowing the rivals mans semen is a very ancient basic sexual drive thats not satisfied enough today especially when women sometimes dont take lovers because of societal pressures...there is some research that men actually deeply need and crave this experience and it does seem to help in conception...anyway believe it or not he will actually be fantasizing not only about how it felt for the other man to reach orgasm and ejaculate inside you but he will also be fantasizing about actually being there while you have sex with the other guy.. he wants to participate in the sex and share the experience with you by sucking the other mans penis and testicles...licking his anus...and making your lovers orgasms even stronger so he can impregnate you...he will imagine what the other man feels inside you...so you need to be sensitive and careful not to ruin this pleasure...you should simply remind him how hard the lover ejaculated in your vagina because it will help and turn you both on...for example say the guy i was with this morning came so hard in my vagina i was dripping all the way home to you baby... and your bf or husband will understand instinctively and be very grateful about it.

if only more people realized how natural it is for a girl or woman to need sexual connections with multiple male partners every relationship would be so much better and the people would be so much happier in their lives...remember for this program to work there can be no sex at all NONE without discussing your lovers and what you did together at the same time you are with your bf or husband...for you to be able to continue your relationship with your bf or husband and still have the natural freedom you need and deserve to have sexual pleasure with other men you have to condition your bf or husband to the new reality that other mens pleasure with you is the basis of his pleasure with you and there is never one without the other...you cant ever say this...you have to condition him to it by repeating the same patterns over and over again and again while giving him pleasure...and he will adjust quicker than you imagine.

#1 victoria, Jul 1, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

women are able to have and actually need intercourse with multiple partners in a short time and to have multiple orgasms..were capable of having and giving alot of pleasure to many men and this is perfectly natural and healthy...some studies show that women actually have a physical need for sexual relations with multiple male partners in quick succession which strengthens her reproductive system and gives her a feeling of well being that would be lacking without these experiences.

always discuss one lover at a time...even if you had two or more different guys since the last time you wanted sex with your bf or husband....focus on only one of them when you are having sex with your bf or husband...men are pretty simple and it will confuse him and ruin the control if you talk about multiple partners at the same time. if you want to talk about more than one lover then do it with separate sexual acts with your bf or husband

....one teen girl 16 i counseled for along time came up with a really interesting variation on this i can mention and some of you will want to try it...she told me that she had a steady bf for 3 years and during this time she craved oral sex and intercourse with different guys sometimes alot older then her. i was treating her because she had an unhealthy sexual/love fixation on her father that was manifesting with her interest in older married men...anyway she was a brilliant girl..her bf was circumsized and she preferred a circumsized penis for oral so when she was sucking her boyfriends penis she always talked about one particular circumsized married guy she had oral sex with...in reality she told me she lost count of the number of married mens penises she sucked after about 57 but there was one favorite man who was very dominant...she always swallowed for this lover and with her bf she usually spit and only swallowed sometimes...during the blowjobs she gave her bf she would masturbate him slowly licking the head of his penis slowly and running her fingers lightly against his anus while describing the strength of the lover's orgasms and how much semen he ejaculated and how he made a point of holding her head back demanding her to open her mouth..commanding her..and grunting shooting into her mouth and making her taste it before she swallowed instead of holding his penis so far back she couldnt taste it like alot of other men did....she told me when she got to the part of the story where she described the lovers ejaculations to her bf and how she gagged on his thick semen before swallowing it he always climaxed strongly leaving her face and breasts covered in semen which she loved...

she told me that she had a fetish for uncircumsized guys for intercourse and two married men she was really hot for she allowed to ejaculate in her vagina without condoms because she knew them both for awhile.....she told me whenever she was having intercourse with her bf (ALWAYS using a condom) she told him every last detail of these guys...how the foreskin covered the penis head completely like a snout when they entered her...how his penis was throbbing and erect .....how good it felt and how there faces looked when they ejaculated inside her and how full and satisfied she felt from knowing their semen was all the way inside her womb instead of their wives... at this point the boyfriend always climaxed strongly and uncontrollably into the condom she made him use...afterwards he licked her vaginal entrance and clitoris as i described...

before i explained how ancient and primitive and normal this natural desire is she told me she realized that her bf was getting an amazing amount of pleasure from actually licking and eating the semen from her married lovers...and she was having the best orgasms of her life from the oral sex her bf gave her...she even began offerring herself to her bf immediately after having unprotected intercourse with one of her married lovers...and the bf always gave her extremely deep and satisfying orgasms from licking her clitoris and slurping her vaginal canal...she told me it was like her bf was trying to lick her uterus! she usually had at least 2 fantastic orgasms during these sessions and said it was so good that she start having orgasms from the intercourse thinking about what would happen when she got home to her bf...both her lovers felt her climaxing during their intercourse and the sex was dramatically improved...

she is an amazing girl who really understands the way mens minds work so she figured out not to mix things up but to stay with one particular lover for each type of sexual act with her bf....and the AMAZING thing about this is that she could completely control what kind of sex she has with her bf by getting him aroused with one of these stories...how many times have you wanted intercourse when your bf or husband just wants a blowjob... and how many times have you wanted to feel a penis throbbing in your mouth when your bf or husband is in the mood for having you vaginally....she figured this out perfectly...when she wanted to suck she told the story about the circumsized lover she always swallows for and when she wants intercourse she tells the story about the last time (usually only a few days ago because she has sex with both married men regularly) that she had unprotected intercourse with one of the two uncircumsized married men she lets ejaculate inside her...and she can completely control her boyfriends reactions and completely control what kind of sex he thinks he wants to have with her.

you have to constantly reinforce the connection between the orgasms and pleasure you give your lovers and the orgasms you give the guy your cheating on. even if your totally in love with the guys you cheat with you should always tell your bf or husband that the relationships you have are only sexual....that your doing this only for the sexual pleasure and reassure your bf or husband that hes the only one you love. remember its a key issue to only discuss this with him when hes sexually aroused and naked and you can slowly masturbate him...suck his penis.. or have sex with him whichever you prefer at the time...

but the first few times after you cheat with a new lover you should only use your hands masturbating your husband or bf while you talk about the pleasure you got from your lover....how the lover ejaculated....if your lovers penis or testicles are bigger than your husbands then tell your husband....compare everything and always make sure you talk about the lovers orgasm and ejaculation at the moment your bf or husband climaxes to constantly reinforce this conditioning....make sure you masturbate your bf or husband completely through his orgasm....he should ejaculate strongly and you should pull the foreskin completely down to the base of the penis and completely over the head in steady rhythm....if he wants you to go faster dont do it...concentrate on slow steady rhythm and he will ejaculate stongly...hold his testicles gently but firmly to make sure he understands that you have control..dont let him pull away until he has a complete orgasm...control it and dont let him pull away....after he climaxes dont let go of the penis too soon...continue stroking with full strokes...pulling the foreksin completely down to the base and completely over the head of the penis) with an even rhythm until the penis is completely soft and no signs of throbbing....he needs to understand how sexual you are and fantasize about your hands and mouth on other mens penises...and by not letting go until hes completely soft you will instinctively be sending the message that you give complete satisfaction to your lovers and he will understand this and be sexually excited by it...its actually really a good idea after hes completely done with his orgasm to ask him if he wants you to clean his penis like you do for the other men....if he says yes then gently roll back the foreskin and lick and suck his penis clean...it pays to really work thoroughly at this and make a good show as i explained..he will know by instinct that you are a fantastic lover and that those other men are getting completely taken care of by you. if your in the mood always offer to do something for your bf or husband that you learned from one of your lovers...tell him the guy i was with last week liked when i do this...do you want me to do it for you...you will reinforce the idea of how much pleasure your giving the other men and your bf or husband will be aroused by it and fantasize about it constantly...

when you find a lover that really turns you on and you want to go from sucking his penis and swallowing to vaginal sex dont use a condom....its really important to the conditioning that your doing with your bf or husband that the lover ejaculates in your vagina even if (especially if) you dont let your bf or husband do that.... you have to make your bf/husband understand that you are a really sexual being and a great lover and make him constantly fantasize and obsess about and fully imagine the pleasure the other man has...this is one of the reasons its so important to pull the foreskin if he has one from completely down to the base and then all the way up over the head of the penis because this will instinctively remind your bf or husband of the pleasure the lover gets from your mouth and vagina when you are giving him pleasure... the sliding action of the foreskin reminds him of sexual intercourse and it will instinctively trigger in his consciousness...

this will guarantee that you can continue your affairs and not lose your bf or husband. your bf or husband will actually crave your lovers orgasms just as much as his own and i guarantee you will catch him masturbating while he thinks of you and them together...of course if you dont want a baby use the pill and only go with guys you know are clean and get tested twice a year...a woman needs alot of variety and sexual pleasure but there is no excuse for having casual sex with people you dont know their history...stay safe.

sometimes your bf or husband will masturbate about you and your lovers and you will walk in on him and you wont know what to do or say....if possible quickly find out what hes thinking about and then tell him about the last time you did that particular sex act (sucking, intercourse etc) with one of your lovers...its essential that you constantly reinforce the idea of his orgasm being connected to the orgasms of your lovers...and if he wants you to suck or give him a handjob to bring him to orgasm and your in the mood remember to talk about your lovers ejaculation so you can tease your bf or husband into climaxing while he hears about your latest experience.

if your in the mood say to your bf or husband do you want me to swallow for you like i always do for the guys i give blowjobs to ...or do you want to come on my face or breasts like that other guy did once...anything to remind him that you are doing everything possible with the lovers you have...and that you get off on the idea...

if your not in the mood to do anything with him except see how hard he can ejaculate its a really really good idea to strip and masturbate until your clitoris swells a bit...pull the skin back and let your bf or husband see it...and then hold your vagina open..use two hands if you need to or get comfortable with the scissors motion taking two fingers and stretching yourself open...make sure he sees your vaginal opening..and he will remember in his own fantasies how your lovers ejaculated in your vagina while he looks at your fingers holding yourself open and he will climax strongly and be satisfied without you having to do anything... but even then you should remind him....look he was inside me yesterday...and he came really really hard inside me....and i still feel wet from his semen..if you have orgasms with that lover then be sure and mention it to your bf or husband regularly...again be sensitive and dont say i come with him and not from you...just say i always come from him when he goes down on me...or i always come when he ejaculates in my vagina...but only say the exact truth because lying never works...and he will know if your making it up...if the other guy makes you come then say so...and if you masturbate about another man and you come hard from it mention that too.

the main thing if you want to succeed is to remember two basic things....never ever allow your bf or husband to climax without hearing you talking about how you made one of your lovers climax (and its really important that you let the lovers ejaculate in your mouth and swallow for them when you give oral and in your vagina when you have intercourse so you can tell bf/husband that and he will know its the truth) and the second thing is to never ever mention anything at all about your lovers until you have your bf or husband nude with his penis erect and throbbing and aching for an orgasm...if you walk in on your husband or bf mastubating and you dont feel you have time to strip and hold yourself open for him to see while he ejaculates then at least start talking about the last time you swallowed for some guy or the last time a guy ejaculated in your vagina or some other sexual act you did that you got alot of pleasure from...your bf or husband needs to hear this from you while hes climaxing.

i personally guarantee any girl or woman who follows these instructions exactly will have an awesomely fullfilling sex life with her bf/husband and all her lovers and she will be empowered to take charge and life live to the fullest without having to lie or feel bad about her sexual needs which are completely natural.

this advice even works if you were thinking about cheating because you arent satifisfied with your bf or husband...your relationship with him will improve more than you dreamed because he will be more tuned into your sexuality...but its also great and works perfectly for the woman who simply needs to take charge of her sexual life and needs and simply wants the sexual pleasure of different mens bodies, seeing the beautiful varities of penises, watching men ejaculate...
    its really a crazy modern stereotype that women dont need the same variety that men do...especially in oral and intercourse when the shape and size of the penis has alot of affect on pleasure and the woman naturally needs variety and experiences with many different men...its only natural that she needs to have these kinds of experiences to be satisfied and healthy.
    our studies indicate a wide variety of partners is even more essential for women and girls then men.

anyone who needs advice or wants to try this program whether shes already "cheating" or not...contact me....men...no hatemail pls...i have a husband and i do this myself...and i have a great marriage and my husband is happy as well.

also this clinical work has yielded interesting results for couples trying to conceive...the challenge affect documented in spermwars discussions is true as my results show..cheating may be the best way for couples to conceive!!!

#2 victoria, Jul 1, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2007
  3. Bluesy

Gold Member

So your goal is to teach people how to psychologically manipulate (or "program", like cults do) their partner into indulging their extramarital sexcapades? I hope this is an elaborate hoax because if not, it's one of the most reprehensible threads I've ever seen here, and I've seen some doozies! And, frankly, I think you're full of shit. I doubt that you hold an authentic degree in anything remotely related to the counseling profession. Not to mention, your "technique" is second-rate erotica at best :eyes

4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Don't know Bluesy, I really didn't feel like reading all of that, sorry guys, but me and Bluesy are generally on the same page so...

5. victoria

victoria New Member

hi bluesy...i didnt mean to make anyone angry...this is the fetish forum and my clinical work shows that cheating is one of the top fantasies...so i thought i could share my experiences....and alot of relationships really have been improved...anways women and girls need empowerment and taking charge of there sexuality is one of the fundamental ways we accomplish it...and lots of other amazing facts came out of these cases like the affect on pregnancy for couples who had a difficulty in conception.

many of these women and girls had long histories of mistreatments rapes etc and hated sex and had horrible selfesteem...and by letting them take charge of the sexuality and life they became much better adjusted and acheived happiness....i think that this topic of fetish is worth discussion

sorry...victoria.

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I disagree, you are quite sick IMO.
    Have you ever heard of pavlov's dog, I know you have you are treating men like salivating dogs.
    Were you mistreated by a man in your past and decided to consuel women in ways of controling men and playing mind control games on them,
    I have a very healthy relationship with my SO, we actually enjoy being monogamous
    Having fantasies is one thing but training your SO to deal with something through classical conditioning is just fucking sick

sorry for being so blunt but thats how I feel after reading it

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have not read it , to long winded for my old brain....but any manipulation game or tactics to break someones spirt so you can feel better in yourself ....

isnt something that should be done practiced or even considered...

if you were mistreated by males in your past i am extremly sorry that you came across the shot in the male population.....not all guys are bad, not all are wishing to jump in the sack with any female that offeres it...

If i am in a real life relationship other women dont stand a hope of bedding me.

8. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Yea I don't agree with this, your basically abusing and manipulating one partner for the others gain, how is that healthy for a relationship? The female might be more responsive and satisfied sexually, but the male will eventually be broken in this aspect.

9. stranger6

stranger6 New Member

I think I lack this desire

10. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Waaaaait a second here.....

You are trying to say that the woman has a primative desire to taste and swallow semen?

LAWL!

Name one other creature in nature that wants to taste and swallow the male's semen? Now if you'd said that women have a desire to try and diversify genetics and choose strong males.... I'd buy that. But the semen bit is funny as heck!

11. privateuser

privateuser New Member

So would it be ok for a man to do this to women and make us accept their behaviour ??

I don't think any guy wants to think about another man pleasuring his women.

12. Localboy_808

Localboy_808 New Member

I think you need a psychologist :lol

13. stranger6

stranger6 New Member

Actually I think she is saying that men have this desire. You can just skim over the 5th paragraph for her explaination

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i dont have that desire ( ive tried as a younger male ) but not my thing

I do think a lot of your ideas are about 30 lightyears out of whack..

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

I studied psychology as a part of a commerce degree, and at my university we had to write lots of exams, assignments, class presentations and one thesis. I could never have ever passed my subjects without understanding that a sentence begins with a capital letter, it is can be shortened to it's (apostrophe) and how to use (and not overuse) ellipsis (...).

16. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

what about the men that want more than one partner???

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I couldnt say , im a one female guy.....

unles its not a relationship but a fun and enjoyable small orgy ( where im single to start with )