[Ask a Girl] Cheating Question for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pawg69lover, Jun 28, 2012.

1. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Girls,

Would you or have you ever cheated on your guy with a bigger cock than he has? Just curious of women can be just as shallow about cheating as you hear men can be...

2. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

hell if i know, but DAMN i love your avatar!!!:lol

4. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

LMAO! Thanks...as you can guess I'm a huge fan of the bubble butt! :)

5. tiffers

tiffers Member

Is your question, have you ever cheated on your man, to fuck a guy with a bigger penis? Or just have you ever cheated and the guy had a bigger penis?

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

well take a gander at sluttyfairys big ass......many photos in my album....:D.....sorry, off topic i know....but we're talkin bout big asses here.....:lol

7. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

tiffers...either one I suppose...

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I've never cheated on my husband to cheat nor have I cheated on him to be with a bigger package. That's ridiculous.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Nope, no way.

10. Super

Super New Member

I had a friend that had a girl friend with the biggest bubble but I have ever seen. She had the but of a 300 pound girl but only weight about 140 and 5 foot tall.

11. tiffers

tiffers Member

Oh I guess I wasn't understanding the "shallow" part lol

12. tiffers

tiffers Member

Cheating on ones partner generally stems from problems within the relationship that are both perpetual and unresolved. Usually dealing with one or both persons emotional and/or physical withdrawl. Sometimes the two people are just not compatible, or the relationship is over and they feel like they need to hurt that person to get out of.. Some people have sex addictions, and when people are on drugs, it can make them do things they wouldn't normally do... In any way you look at it, its not right and this behavior requires counseling...

13. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

Tiffers I agree with you cheating usually only occurs when there is a deficiency of some sort in the relationship whether it be physical (lack of sex) or emotional (lack of intimacy). However there are those people that are habitual cheaters because they get off on it and there are also the "homewreckers" out there that get off on breaking up a relationship or marriage...and yes those people do indeed need some serious therapy! LOL!

14. tiffers

tiffers Member

in any instance, they all need therapy.. Its sad people who want to sabotage others lives, they usually have serious issues with themselves and are unable to carry on normal relationships whether it be with a partner or family, and usually have emotional issues too.

15. Mary11

Mary11 Member

Sadly I have once, It wasn't with my hubby this was a long time ago, I was with this guy for 6 month, things were not great between us and I had been thinking about ending it (not that this makes my actions okay). I was on a night out and this guy was flirting with me, It started innocent but we ended up in his bed, he was bigger but even if he was smaller would have ended up the same...
    My boyfriend found out and dumped me two weeks later
    What the shame was I felt so awful, as this is the worst thing I have ever done, but it made me realise how much i liked my boyfriend. Things worked out great for me in the end just hope they did for him too.
    But i wouldn't ever cheat just for a bigger cock

16. JonJo

Gold Member

I'm obviously not a woman but I have had sex because of the size of my cock with one who 'cheated' for lack of sex .
    She had had 5 kids in quick succession, had finished up rather 'stretched', could no longer 'feel' her husband and he could no longer 'feel' her.
    Their sex life finished except for him selfishly expecting her to 'bring him off' manually/orally or anally (which she hated because she knew he was only 'using' her), whilst giving her no attention because, again selfishly "there was no point working her up".
    She was ragingly frustrated because she'd enjoyed sex, although decreasingly so with each kid, and wanted to enjoy it again.
    She knew of my size from my ex wife, who'd been her best friend, and suggested we became 'friends with benefits'.
    Her benefit was that she got sex with a cock she could 'feel' and 'enjoy' and her frustration relieved.
    From her comments after having her first orgasm for years there wasn't only her frustration relieved but also her self esteem as an 'able' woman restored. There was also, maybe, some aspect of 'revenge' on her husband for after giving her 5 kids "letting her go to waste".
    Not 'homewrecking' but making it easier for her to put up with her other problems and life bearable - separation being out of the question because of the kids at that time.
    We stayed FwB for several years until they did separate and she eventually started a relationship with a more understanding and better equipped partner than her husband had been.

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had sex with many wives based upon my size, thanks to the wonders of the Internet. Sometimes once-off and quite a few times semi-long term. At the moment I have two regular women: one in my city and one in Sydney. One I am seeing this week and the other next week. It's just friends having good sex when we can.

Obviously we cannot generalise several women with me and another experience above to the majority of married women, but there are some wives who like the idea of bigger while still married.