cheating ex wants to get back together...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fstep, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fstep

fstep Banned

ok so this girl i used to date wants to get back together with me thing is i know she cheated but she doesn't know that i know that
    so my plan was to have sex with her once and then blow her off right after but i want to get her back for cheating on me by somehow really humiliating her during sex, i was thinking of sticking it up her ass since she always said she'd never do it but she might just pull away and that will ruin it, my other idea was to piss in her mouth while she was giving me head but i tried that once before and its hard to get going while ur getting blown not sure why and she could bite me also not sure if i wanna risk that...

so any advice on how to completely degrade a girl in bed would be appreciated

this is supposed to happen tomorrow (4th of july) so quick tips please :phat

2. Steel

Steel Member

Be the bigger person and don’t do it. You want revenge… and using sex as revenge is not a good idea. Yes, you feel humiliated and wronged…and rightly so.. but don’t do it.

3. Ryan102

Ryan102 New Member

I'd personally have to agree with steel on this one....i dont think revenge is the apropiate avenue to take... and i wouldnt recommend peeing in her mouth... thats just gross (unless she has some sorta urophilia fetish or something) If i were the girl and i were in her position i'd bite the penis off too...lol....If your really looking for revenge i would tell her up front that you caught her cheating and that you dont want to see her again.... Sometimes the worst pain is the guilt of knowing that your Significant other has caught you cheating and that you dont want to see that person....just my opinion

Good luck

4. Flame_Tamer

Flame_Tamer New Member

or shit on her chest...

No really you should take the ride road on this one. If she wants to get back with you she will be more hurt by you not wanting too.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Plus the fact doing things like that to her, could land you in deep shit....

If she cheated on you then its her lose, and your gain, now your free to find someone who will treat you better than she did.

There is no need to prolong the agony, or to seek revenge , thats just your ego being bruised. maove on and leave her behind.

6. jaguar

jaguar New Member

At 27 years old you should be the better person and hurt her with words! Maybe there is another side to the story you really don't know about? If she agrees with you that yes, I did cheat! Be mature give her a discussed look, you make me sick and walk away. This will hurt her more than any action could do. good luck

7. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

They're right, I think words will hurt more than anything else. Guilt never goes away.

8. Steel

Steel Member

Not to mention... you don't know where she's been when while wandering from you. You don't want to risk having to carry “luggage” with you your whole life.

9. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

go downtown, look for the nastiest hooker and get something from her THEN give it to her...

J.k! I would suggest if you want to get back at her do something not involving sexual humiliation, but verbal humiliation!

10. Dreama

Gold Member

I really think that trying to humiliate her isn't going to make you any happier. You've been humiliated, but you'll get over that. Two wrongs do not make a right. Don't associate yourself with her. If you do, you deserve what you get.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh god...You're the one who wanted to fuck your maid behind your gf's back! You're talking about rape, I hope you know. If you stick it someplace where it might not be welcomed, without consent, that's sexual assault, for which you could be arrested. And if anal sex isn't done properly you could very well tear her rectum, with surgery as the only solution. She could sue you for damages, emotional pain and suffering...and on top of the sexual assault...wow, you're really asking for it, buddy. And pissing in her mouth...that's the kind of thing only a fucked-up sadist would do. You have serious problems, you know that? Get help.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Fstep, are you really 27 or more like 15? Your thoughts of "completely degrading" this girl don't sound like something an adult would consider. Grow up! (Even if you are only 15.) If you don't want her back, tell her you know she cheated on you before and she gets no second chances. Leave it at that.

13. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

I would suggest hate fucking her then saying some smartass comment when you are done then just leave.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Grow the fuck up. :mad

15. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Can we get this person banned please?

Thanks

16. fstep

fstep Banned

ok its not just about degrading her i kinda want to hit it too so its not just about the humiliation here i do wanna have my fun on 4th of july...

17. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Fstep
    Has anyone ever said your an asshole.

Hiker

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

You're just not getting it. You were more than happy to cheat on your ex-gf at one point in time, and now you've gone wackadoo over her infidelity. Don't you think there's something not quite right about that? What would've happened if you had screwed the maid and your gf found out about it, left you, then later you contacted her saying you wanted to hook up, she agreed to it, then tied you up during sex and proceeded to ram a broomstick up your ass out of revenge? Wouldn't you think she was one crazy-ass bitch? Don't you see that wanting to exact revenge through violent, sadistic means is more than a little fucked-up?

19. whiteprophecist

whiteprophecist New Member

In my humble opinion revenge isn't worth it. Just tell her what she meant to you and how she disappointed you. If it's just for fun you just might finish up regretting it.

20. HardRocker

Gold Member

Did she leave you because you're an asshole?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.