Chat Roulette

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by iwilltryanything, Nov 17, 2010.

1. iwilltryanything

iwilltryanything New Member

I was informed of this web roulette site a few ago and I have seen some insane stuff whilst I have been on. Its amazing how many horny men and women there are in this world.

Do you guys and girls use it for light humour or to get off…?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Chat Roulette is meant for anyone above the age of 13. Meaning: Horny men who expose themselves to minors can get reported and tried as a sex offender.

Also meaning: Members who admit to going there and exposing themselves are admitting to a crime.

3. Kermit

Gold Member

Should be called Penis Roulette

4. iwilltryanything

I wasnt saying i was a user but indeed it is a hot topic and regardless of rules and regulations countless times i have seen users abuse the systems it has in place.

Not only men abuse the system.

5. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Ummm. I'm currently advising Steve to stay away from this thread. Do youself a favor and listen to Mittimer. Despite what you've seen on the internet, Chatroulette is NOT meant as a sex site; and to expose yourselves to underaged children is not only a violation of the terms and conditions of use of the site, but it's also a crime; just like Mittimer said.

This really isn't something to take lightly.
    Not cool.

6. Kermit

Gold Member

Well if it isn't an 18+ restricted it's obvious (well to people with half a brain) it's not a sex site. Though while all sex sites are 18+ not all 18+ are sex sites. Apparently these people who are using this site to expose themselves their brains are below the belt. But give some guys a webcam, it's a given t'll be on their dick 24/7. I would hope all the members on this site (not so sure about all the non-member lurkers) have their brains firmly encased in their skull to know better.

7. iwilltryanything

Despite its ethics is it still a channel for sexual communication? webcam and web dating can be an important part of a sexual relationship or sexual adventure

It seems that some peoples perceptions and attitudes towards the site are largely negative...

8. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I suggest alt or adultfriendfinder if you want to cam naked (or watch naked cams) - it's free for all members & when signing up you state through all the legal jargon that you are 18

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Exposing oneself has its place in a private setting.
    While the idea of exposing online may appear exciting in some peoples' minds it's tasteless for guys to do, creepy.
    Thing can open another thread: there is this double standard that it's acceptable for women to show their breasts online. (If I could reach and feel through the screen :dgrin)

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah feelavision, that's the next breakthrough. Smellavision and tastavision too. I'm still not sticking my tallywhacker in it though.