charlie horse in my foot.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I was browsing a health forum and evidently it's a sign of low potassium. Imagine that? I stopped eating bananas a while back because I think I'm allergic, they make my throat feel weird and itchy as hell for a couple hours. This happened a few months ago when I got my car back in June. Then I got a few charlie horses since then. I remember when I was with my ex, about 2 years ago it happened... when we were in bed, of all places. But I thought it was a freak thing. Then I had it happen about 3-4 times since June. Each time it ONLY effects the right foot. NEVER the left. Never.

I thought it was cause of my car at first. Because this new car I have has a very soft gas pedal, so it's easy to floor the shit out of it. Plus since it's stick, coupled with the soft gas pedal, my right foot is CONSTANTLY lifting up and down to press on the gas.

But then I was like, oh, potassium, bananas, don't eat anymore, charlie horse, hurt, ow. Yeah.

Anybody ever get them? It just freaks me out I only get it in my right foot. But they're so rare anymore...

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOL - sometimes, right before I orgasm, I get one in my foot! Weirdest thing! I have to stop, and it makes us laugh - but at the same time, I'm really pissed off, cuz I had to stop the action and massage it out. I DO eat bananas, though. Religiously.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

I used to have that problem; would happen to me all the time. For some inexplicable reason I stopped getting them several years ago. No relation to banana consumption, either. *shrugs*

4. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

I don't know what it means :ugh

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

It's a very intense and sudden cramp. Quite painful and extremely uncomfortable.

6. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

Ok thankyou. I get it sometimes in my sleep. It wakes me up.

7. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

yeah, i get em in my feet during sex from curling my toes so hard!! usually they cease with a counter flex.
    Jayce, just find potassium somewhere other than banannas. salt substitutes are very high in potassium, you could switch and cut down your salt intake. i'm really j/k though, salt subs suck!