Changing season pt. 1

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Dogooder, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

I'm not a great writer but I have fun doing it. Always playing with different styles and technique. So I introduce now and for tHe following bit of fiction. Episode 1

Wehad been on the skids for some time now. We'd go weeks without touching one another except with a glance of an eye. She now had her bedroom and I had had mine. Mine was more of a bunk bed more than anything. We'd done more than just grown apart. We clearly didn't care about each other. It wasn't hate but it certainly wasn't love. 17 years had just slowly withered away and died.

The truce between us had become a comfortable norm.

The Dinner table was shared between us. Each took a side, passed the dishes between to one another. She cooked. I cleaned. She was the better cook. I was Mr Spic and Span.

The sex had been hot and frequent but over the years fell into routine. Soon there after, nothing. Waking with a hardon and no one to share it with became difficult. It left me vulnerable. What at one time had been just harmless flirtations would eventually become clandestine affairs between my unsated lust and another woman's emptiness as she looked for attention and appreciation.

I'd get caught cheating.

I'd beg forgiveness.

Our love would be rekindled only to slowly wane.

And the cycle would repeat again and again till any semblance of caring withered to nothingness.

Then one night, our world would be up ended and change us for ever.

To be continued. .

We had been on the skids for some time now. We'd go weeks without touching one another except with a glance of an eye. She now had her bedroom and I had had mine. Mine was more of a bunk bed more than anything. We'd done more than just grown apart. We clearly didn't care about each other. It wasn't hate but it certainly wasn't love. 17 years had just slowly withered away and died.

The truce between us had become a comfortable norm.

The Dinner table was shared between us. Each took a side, passed the dishes between to one another. She cooked. I cleaned. She was the better cook. I was Mr Spic and Span.

The sex had been hot and frequent but over the years fell into routine. Soon there after, nothing. Waking with a hardon and no one to share it with became difficult. It left me vulnerable. What at one time had been just harmless flirtations would eventually become clandestine affairs between my unsated lust and another woman's emptiness as she looked for attention and appreciation.

I'd get caught cheating.

I'd beg forgiveness.

Our love would be rekindled only to slowly wane.

And the cycle would repeat again and again till any semblance of caring withered to nothingness.

Then one night, our world would be up ended and change us for ever.

To be continued.

2. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

And it would help if I could cut and paste. LOL

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It would help if you posted part II!!!