Chance Meet Up

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Parkwb, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Parkwb

Parkwb New Member

I like to ride my bike, have a goal of riding across the country, so I'm about half done, did Iowa a couple of weeks ago. There was a college town on my route, I arrived there about noon so decided to have lunch at a used bookstore/deli right there in campus town. I leaned my bike up against a lamppost outside the place, took off my helmet and gloves leaving them on the bike, and went in.

I had some water and a sandwich from the counter, grabbed a book to look it over. About the time I was half done eating a gal a few years younger than I, I'm 53, sat down at the other end of the table, smiled and unwrapped her food.

When she had finished her eats and was nursing her coffee she looked over again and started a conversation asking me about my trip. She saw how I was dressed, had seen the bike out front (I had left the lights on she had noticed) and was a cyclist herself.

I told her about my trip so far, she accepted a coffee refill from someone making the rounds, she seemed really interested in what I shared with her. It trurned out she was just finishing up her Phd in economics and was going to go work in a far off state next academic year, the same place her Ex was working, for the benefit of her two pre teen kids.

So here's the rest of the story. Since then I went back to say hello again, gave her a nice goodbye kiss and we've kept up on the phone, texting and emailing. She is lean and trim, is really pretty, extremely smart and interesting. For some reason or another she is very attracted to me, I'm sort of rougish looking, lanky and fit, have blue eyes that women often comment
    on.

We've been gradually working into more and more explicit sex talk, it sounds like she has been deprived since her divorce a couple of years ago and has been concentrating on her academic goal. Lots of banter and inuendo all the way to explicit, she wants my precum on her nipples for example.

I'm no stranger to attractive women, hey you younger guys, when women hit their mid forties on up to I don't know when, they can kick into the horniest part of their lives. Lots of reasons for that, do your own research. All I know is I lucked into a situation where she's IDed me as the choice to satisfy her and its just a matter of working out the logistics.

Anyway, there is a little bit of distance involved but I'm flexible, she has almost full-time care of her kids and a dog, but we definitely want to get
    together for some heavy duty lovemaking, we have rather worked each other into a frenzy by now.

I'm new to this site, is this the kind of thing I write about here and does anybody care? I'm changing up a few details to protect the innocent but this is the real deal as far as two strangers meeting up and it evolving into what I hope to be a no holds barred fuckfest, if you could see the text messages she's sent me you guys would be hard in about three seconds. I've done my own mischief making, she's always wet after any of my provocative communications.

I guess I'll wait and see if I'm wasting my time if I get hooted out of here.

Uncut99

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I'm not sure if you posted this on the wrong forum, or what the point if the "story" is or what you are actually asking.

So I'll just say "good luck"

3. Parkwb

Parkwb New Member

Well this is a Story then of the evolution of a relationship, real time even, to it's probable culmination to some heavy duty lovemaking. Right now there have been only a few casual meet ups, the way the sextexting and phone sex is going I can't help but expect that we will be totally immersed in a multi day tryst sometime soon.

Vague suggestive communications have now evolved to where she got off several times the other day over the phone. She had the day off and lustily got rolling after I had sexted her some steamy things I wanted to do with her, the usual stuff, fuck slow and deap, stimulating her cervix with my long hard
    cock, fingering ass hole while doing so, just shit I kind of make up along the way.

What ever I said, it got her going and after cumming about 3 times she was begging me to get in my car and spend six hours getting to her place, unfortunately I wasn't able to do so. Classic case of better be careful what you ask for.

She is a good looking gal, about 5'8" and on the thin side. During our last goodbye kiss out on the sidewalk of the same bookstore we initially met at, I subconsciously slid my hands down to her ass, or so I thought, it was small and tight, nicely shaped to the feel to go with the way it looks. It was only later that she told me she went to her tip toes during the kiss, in which time my hands that had been on her hips wound up on her ass, it wasn't me that lowered them!

She likes to talk about how she likes my hands, on her waist, hips, ass and back. On her self described small pert breasts. She tells me how she doesn't really need a bra, I believe it, she is model thin, the way I like it.

Here's the thing, she knows that I know how to please a woman, it's been sort of a curse to me. Women seem to sense that I am good at lovemaking and they are right, not bragging , just speaking from experience. She's only been divorced for a couple of years and is entering the very horny stage of her life, she all primed and ready for what we a going to do. She knows her body, how to get herself off and only needs an experienced lover to fulfill herself.

She has long legs, medium cut straight brown hair. She tells me she keeps things trimmed down there to next to nothing, she did say her labias were not so trimmed and tucked in anymore after a couple of kids, I don't know, is that bad, I like to suck on labias!

She says she can climax with just nipple play, she loves the idea of me tweaking her nips and caressing her breasts while I'm going down on her. Although I can tell her HOW I will eat her out I know when we actually get to it she will just melt, my technique is well practiced.

I like to tease and nibble leaving the clit alone until Ive worked a woman into a little bit of a frenzy, heaving hips is always a good sign I'm being effective. When I do get around to licking, sucking and nibbling the clit it is only after lots of other oral in the area. Once I do start paying attention to the clit I will at some point insert a finger or two and stimulate the G Spot. The combination of fingers and mouth are about 99% effective in getting a woman to climax and get very wet, using the other hand on the breasts or to spread her clitoral hood is good too, I've found by pressing down in the pubic area with the flat of my hand can get them very rocking.

Anyway, she knows that I know, when we do finally get a hotel room I would give it all of a few minutes before she is panting fucking crazy about getting laid.

All Talk??? Not a chance, she's the real deal, we will be fucking like crazy when get out there I have no doubt.

UC

#3 Parkwb, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  4. Parkwb

Parkwb New Member

Well it's been a week, things are moving along best they can long distance and over the phone, I definitely have a live one here, she's setting aside time for when I come visit this next weekend.

She's arranged for her kids to be looked after, is finding the nicest hotel in town and making reservations. We've talked up so many possibilities through phone sex and sexting that when we get together for real it might not seem real.

No doubt though, once that door closes with the do not disturb sign on the outside, we will start right at it, the biggest challenge being to pace ourselves. She says she wants to feel me cum inside her the first time, and to look deep into my pale grey eyes, she seems to have a thing for my eyes. If I keep up with the foreplay for as long as I can stand it and for as long as she dosnt get mad for prolonged teasing and just demand cock as in right now, I should
    have enough cum to please her, she ultimately wants eye contact, my cock buried deep and me cumming very hard.

I've never had this kind of build up to a first fuck. He'll, we've barely even been in each others physical presence. She has an image of me in her head, she wants me to make love to her, I have no doubt I can deliver, most of the time my lovers are very pleased.

In my few years of newly found single status I have discovered quite a few things about women and men and sexuality. A big one is that most men in the same dating pool as me (45 to59) are not very good lovers. According to the women who have confided in me they think men are mostly interested in getting off themselves and they aren't very in tune with what it takes for the woman to enjoy herself too, basically being selfish.

Some guys can't even get hard, or get hard and get off, game over for them before the game even starts. What I have found that if a guy is an unselfish lover, has patience and has some technique in tune to the womans needs, he will have the playing field virtually to himself.

Foreplay is paramount. Kissing, licking and nibbling everywhere is a winner. Teasing and playing. Here's a real time example, happened just now. I sent her a text on how that other than kissing, I wasn't even going to touch here initially, maybe for an hour or more. I told her I would only come baby hair close, I asked her if she had a velvet covering on her chest and back, on her tummy. She replied YES back and now I quote her "u r incredibly sensual. remarkably. How did you learn to see and feel in these ways? Do u see the rest of the world this way, like a painter or a poet?or r u just in love w love? Ha ha"

There you go, says it all, she's wanting to fuck me so much there s no turning back. I have some business to do for a few more days, out rendezvous is set for Friday and Saturday, anyone betting against me?

UC

5. Silverfox

Gold Member

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Don't leave out the details.