CFNM

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by leisureblade, Oct 3, 2014.

1. leisureblade

leisureblade Member

Anyone ever practiced Clothed Female Naked Male? Am kinda fascinated by this slight bdsm game...

2. wsc

wsc
    Gold Member

My wife once tied me naked to the bed while she was dressed...after teasing me she went to have a shower and just left me there.
    She came back ... was completely naked and then got dressed while occassionally touching my balls and kissing my chest.
    When she was dressed she stood by my hands and ordered me to play with her pussy. She took off her dress and told me to beg to cum. When I begged so sucked my cock but suddenly stopped ... she knelt over my face and lowered her pussy onto my face ... after she came she sat on my cock and fucked me until I came deep in her pussy.

The kids were at school and we had taken the day off work...I have now got a job in a school so we havent done it since.

We dont have sex that regularly but when we do it is very good

3. Anotherday

Gold Member

Yes. Occasionally my wife switches up and takes a Dom role. This is almost always accompanied with her donning one of her leather outfits, heels, or boots, etc.

Sometimes she plays with me and then finishes me off without ever getting undressed or taking orgasm herself other times she eventually loses the clothing and gets hers too.

It truly adds to the Dom role to be clothed while the sub is naked. That's how I always start our sessions as the Top as well.

I'll dress in business casual or at times a full suit with her naked.

Redline1 and leisureblade like this.