Certain times in your life when you wanted to try things

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Jolay, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Jolay

Jolay New Member

Certain times in your life when you wanted to try things out did it take much to muster up the courage to do it or did you just let it remain a fantasy.

2. Moon

Moon New Member

A man once said to me "how can you have experience if you don't push the boundaries". You can spend time fantasising, or experiencing. Both have their merits. If you choose reality, make sure you're safe at all times.

Above all else, be yourself, not who those around you expect you to be. Be brave :)

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

If you're not living life on the edge, you're not living baby. Of course don't listen to me, I'm an adreneline junkie.

4. CruelTease

Gold Member

Some things are better in yor head than they ever could be in reality, but sometimes the opposite is true.

With regards to adrenaline, I'm scared of everything LOL.

#4 CruelTease, Mar 30, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  5. Meee

Gold Member

My answer is in my signature.

6. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Too bad this constantly runs into the issue of others not being able to accept that. Otherwise it is very true.

7. backcheck64

Gold Member

Your kidding....asside from bedroom antics, live a little girl, race motorcycles, kayak rapids, repel cliffs head first, cliff dive, ski black diamonds (I make it more interesting by doing it backwards), hang glide, my sister has bungee jumped from a hot air balloon, surf (I've done it while there were shark warnings off New Symrna Beach Fla). Nothing makes you feel more alive than when your within a fraction of an inch of loosing it.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dam it BC64 it's becoming a habit, that is twice in one day I agree with you!
    Please add to the list climbing mountains, free fall parachute jumps, wall diving a volcanic island and juggling 3 sex partners simultaneously.
    Getting back to Jolays original question; nothing worthwhile is easy, it takes guts & courage to live your dream but when you do the buzz is like nothing else.