certain level of scat fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by silverfield, Dec 7, 2011.

1. silverfield

silverfield New Member

Hello. Before you comment anything, I only ask that you can relate to this in some way or another. I've posted about this fetish on other sites and had very humiliating reaction from members. If it scares the hell out of you, DON'T COMMENT AT ALL! Please. So, here it goes. I just have a certain level of scat fetish. I get very big erotic pleasure from fantasizing about sex involving excriments. I'm not on the oral level of this fetish. I've heard some people even go orally with it. But I don't. Usually I fantasize about a woman releasing her excriments on my body, but not the mouth or face, just my sexual organ. Or watching her release excriments. I am looking for a woman who also has this fetish, who could be okay with all that. So, if you're feeling :eek:mad:ugh after reading this. I ask you to just leave and not leave any comments! Please! Its ONLY for those who can relate to this in in some way or another. Thank you very much. If you happen to relate to some of this, then I really wish to get your encouraging support.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Ok, so I don't personally relate to that fetish but I fully support your fetish for it! Everyone has their kinks, and yours just doesn't happen to be mine. I in no way judge you for that though.

Can I ask what brought about this fetish?

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Does golden shower qualify as well?

4. Gummo

Gummo Member

I can't deal, turns me RIGHT the fuck off.....

5. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Every person is different thus there fetish/pleasures will be different. I am curious much like Mitt...do you know what brought this on? Not judging however I am very curious about it.

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Sometimes and rarely when I feel nasty I wanna watch a chick run to the bathroom and take a huge shit, like hear her push and listen to it all release at once lol. Thats about it though. Dont wanna touch it, dont wanna smell it. Just wanna watch and listen. But after I masterbate to that, I say 'why the hell did that turn me on/'

7. guiri

guiri New Member

Would much prefer to see her being crapped on, in any case...