CAUTION: Road Head in Progress

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

So I'm driving back from a dentist appointment this morning and I see a sign that says, "road work ahead, expect long delays". After passing more construction signs, I rounded a sharp turn in the road and saw a line of cars at a dead stop stretching as far as the eye could see .

I slowed to a stop at the end of the line. I looked in my rear view mirror to see a small blue car barreling around the turn. I instinctively hit my flashers and hoped he'd be able to stop in time.

He stopped just in time to pull in tightly behind me. I checked him out in my rear-view mirror and he appeared to be in his 20's. He had a long tanned arm hanging out of his window and was wearing dark shades.

I noticed that he kept clenching and unclenching his fist and seemed to be quite interested in something in his lap. He was the only one in the car so he obviously wasn't having an argument. I thought maybe he was getting into a road rage because we had been sitting for so long in the summer heat and humidity.

Then.........................

A woman popped up on the seat next to him, sitting up straight, then took a swig off of a Gator-Ade bottle. Then, her head disappeared from view again, and there was a rapid increase in the tempo of the guy's hand movements.That went on for a while and then I saw the woman's head pop up above the steering wheel looking down and making movements with her hand.

That went on for a bit and then down she went again. It was at that point, I think I mighta made eye contact with the driver in my mirror so I hastily averted my gaze.

I sat there, baking in the heat (my car has no working AC) trying desperately not to look into my mirrors but being too intrigued to not. I shifted my gaze to the bushes across the street. That lasted about .09 seconds and I was back to gawking at the sexual shenanigans going on in the car behind me.

The woman was back to making pumping motions with her arm and the guy was looking at his lap again. Suddenly, his head rolled back to the head rest and the woman popped up again to take a long haul off of the of Gator-Ade bottle.

That was when traffic started moving slowly through the construction zone. The car behind me kept up through it until the speed limit hit 55 again. After that, he stayed way back making me wonder if they were going for round 2.

Oddly enough, I wasn't sexually stimulated by the situation but I did feel kind of excited because I couldn't wait to tell someone about it.

So, now I have done just that. I feel better now. :)

2. biker061

Gold Member

cool deal, have seen passengers reappear from time to time and assumed what was going on! usually not stimulating to me either but sometimes if mrsbiker and i notice it on a long drive it will remind us that its a great way to make time go faster!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, although secretly watching the couple engaging in road head yesterday didn't stimulate me at the time, it must have sunk into my brain a bit.

I had a smoking hot sex dream about sucking my virtual b/f's cock as he was driving his car over 100 mph. I don't remember much except his car was loud.

Woke up a bit gooey from it so I'm a bit sad I can't remember more details.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Every time I get road head, I always notice that I've slowed down to about 30 mph on the freeway.....

5. brit

brit New Member

Hmm, this thread makes me think I should surprise my guy with road head next time we hit the road. hehehe ;)

6. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Giving road head can be dangerous, especially if you do it correctly. ;)

7. biker061

Gold Member

i have a tip for you bb...cruise control!

8. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I got caught by the cops once doing that. Very embarassing lol

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Details, woman! Details!

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Soooooooo I can get to my destination sooner?:ugh hell I might just turn a trip to the corner store into a 2 hour road trip....

11. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Well basically I was out with my friends and one of them named jamie drove me home since I was fall down drunk lol. He was lookin super cute and we were parked out in front of my apartment and it was late and I figured nobody was around. See he didn't wanna "take advantage" by taking me up to my room (note to guys. Girls get drunk with you at the club because we WANT u to take advantage lol) so I told him I really needed his attention and I figured if I sucked on his cock a little he would change his mind.

So I'm going down on him and he's freakin huge so I'm struggling and gagging and he's moanin and we get so lost in the moment that we don't notice the cop turn his lights on. Turns out jamies car matched the description of another bently just like his that had been breaking in to my neighbors place. The cop comes up and knocks on my window and that's how he caught us lol. He ran jamie through the system and when he figured out it was all good he was real nice. I think he was more embarassed than me.

What's funny is after that I still wanted some and jamie came up to my place cuz he said it would be safer lol.

And on A funny note that same cop has pulled me over twice since then and all he does is flirt with me. Guess he liked what he saw me doing!

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

well done fungirl....especially enjoyed the " struggling and gagging and moaning" part....

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Holy shit! You must live in a rich neighborhood if even the criminals are driving Bentleys! :eek

Also, not sure if that qualifies as road head because the car was parked and not going down the road.

#13 Barbwire, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  14. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

Well I ve totally done it to guys while driving. Just never been pulled over or anything lol.

15. hoonos

hoonos New Member

That's a good way for a guy to get a new surname.
    I remember a guy who was in an accident during one of these encounters.
    His gal changed her name to Bityourcockoff.

16. biker061

Gold Member

noooooo...just set it for the minimum highway speed and always remember 'it's about the journey not the destination'

17. Godiva

Godiva Member

My bf and I got caught by a whole bus with each other hands down each others pants.
    That was embarassing, they were ALL gawking and cheering and waving. EMBARASSING!
    I could have died!