(caution corny post alert)A little of what I hope my membership delivers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ieatwomen, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Ieatwomen

Ieatwomen New Member

I look forward to posting and reading your post and getting to know you all better (some more intimately then others:dgrin). Who knows maybe I am thinking or hoping for too much from my membership here. I figure at the very least maybe our communications will help me reconnect with who I was before I had kids. (Narrator from a show I barely remember watching when I was a kid)"Lets travel back to the thrilling days of yesteryear" Back in the 80’s me and my penis were great friends. I would be partying and my little soldier would be put on standby for deployment and very rarely did he fail me. Once and a while and I think the alcohol in his system was what prevented a successful mission. I will not lie sometimes he was thrust into active duty on missions that if one of us would have been thinking clearly we would have fallen back and let fellow partiers get some maneuvers in. We survived and semi retired about 17yrs ago don’t get me wrong we still go on maneuvers and flex our muscle only now its our home turf no competition to taunt by posing triumphant above the freshly tamed conquest no foreign troops plotting and planning maneuvers to overcome. Lately it seems that most of the time he just hanging around until given deployment notice then he will spring into duty and once in a while depending on what his general has ingested or watched you can see him achieve his form and ferocity of long ago and after those times when we are lying there our heartbeat visible through uncontrollable tremors and lungs sucking air like I had forgotten to breath I look at my little soldier as he slowly reverts to his pre-maneuver state. I watch him fade and think to myself what might have been had we not been domesticated then I start wondering #1 Does this soon to be 38 yr old unwillingly aged teenager still has what it takes to negotiate an agreement to allow for maneuvers in foreign regions. #2 Is my little soldier up to the task of engaging and enacting maneuvers in and on a foreign participant with results that satisfy our host and for self preservation of his generals soon to be dusted off and displayed pride….

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

A unique introduction to say the least.
    Good luck on your quest to conquer new territory
    And may your soldier not get killed in action.
    And don't forget that he needs a shield this day and age.

Hiker:sf

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sounds a lot like 'The Wonder Years'. :) Welcome to :sf, and I hope we can help you out.

4. Bella

Gold Member

Hi & :welcome to :sf!
    ~Bella

5. jaguar

jaguar New Member

This is no fucken boot camp boy! Your mommy is not here to help you boy! get down and give me 50 right now dam it!! 50!
    Feel better now? Welcome to SF
    Look forward to your post.