Caught by girlfriend(help from a woman

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kinkybrunnette, Sep 23, 2007.

1. kinkybrunnette

kinkybrunnette New Member

ok i need the woman to answer this one. I have always been curious about certain things mainly anal sex both giving and reciveing and by this I mean I always fantasized about a woman fucking me. I never acted on this desire but about 3mnths ago i started dating a girl who leaves certain items around her room. any way yesterday i was at her house while she ran to the store and was watching tv in her room and stumbled apon a small vibrator and decided to experiment with it, i guess i had been so focused on the toy that i hadnt relized she was standing at the door. she quickley closed the door when i looked up and went downtairs. i pulled it out cleaned up and went downstairs neither of us talked about it but every time she looked at me she had this little smile on her face. do any of the women out there have any experiance with this and what would you do if you were her?

2. Hope80

Hope80 New Member

To be frank with you im very surprised at her reaction...I cant understand why she wasnt absolutely horrified. (No offence @ all) Just in my minds eye, the first thing id dread was that my boyfriend was gay or something...I dont know...Id definately start asking questions as soon as you composed yourself. As long as you reassured me you werent gay, I guess id be find with it...No biggie.

PS: I do not have any problems with homosexuals, id just be heartbroken if my s/o turned out to like the same sex.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Um, dump you? It's very bad manners to use someone else's sex toys without permission, babe.

4. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I'd be a bit annoyed that you hadn't discussed it with me but i wouldn't have a problem with the fact you enjoy anal play. And if you want to experiment with sex toys I suggest you go and buy your own. It is a bit rude to just use other peoples.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Id agree withthe other responces here, buy your own toys and use them...i know for some guys it would be ( same with women to ) embarressing to go into a sex shop and ask for sexual toys....if this is the case buy them online or by post :)..

But theres nothing wrong with experimenting...

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Why is this thread directed at Women only.

If I invited a guy in (Supposing I was a Woman)
    And he had the bad manners of rummaging around in
    my private things, You would be dead or dumped.

Hiker

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I would be grossed out by the fact that you used my sex toy...I mean, if you hadn't been caught, would you have told her about that? That would have been really pretty unsettling.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think what would bother me the most is that you went through my things, not that you experimented. I assume you planned on cleaning up the vibe when you were done, yes? You just saw the thing, got a wicked idea, and went for it. I see nothing wrong in that if it was a one time thing. Now, if you want to do it more often, I agree with the others that you should buy your own stuff.

You said it was basically just lying around and you found it. I am not so sure about your girlfriend, I mean I hide my stuff, VERY well and would never just leave it out in the open. Almost sounds like she wanted you to see it.

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Why does a man enjoying anal play automatically label him as Gay? :ugh

I do agree with the others though, it's pretty rude to use someone else's sex toy like that, w/o their permission or knowledge.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

heelfetish i think perhaps because in a lot of peoples eyes ( male and female ) it is still a rather Tabo subject, and tabloid press and other forms for years have told us only gay males would wish a penis ( real or otherwise) inside us analy.)

It has taken decades to imbed this into the mainstream of people, so it till take time for it to become for acepted for a straight male to wish anal pleasuring.

(( Not meaning to upset or slander other peoples view as we are all entitled to them. )

I personaly dont see any problem with it, i would enjoy experiencing anal from a female .

11. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

There is nothing -wrong- with anal stuff on a guy, and its not gay unless you're actually having or want to have a guy do it to you.

To come in and find you like that alone using her toy is just gonna raise some red flags though. If you saw it, you should've waited until she got back, initiate some sexual play and then bring that out saying that you noticed it earlier. Play around with it on her and let her play around with it on you.

your girl is going to feel less threatened if she is the one doing it rather than finding you doing it alone to yourself behind her back.

My wife has a very realistic toy and she took the initiative and got a thrill out of flipping the tables penetrating me with it during a hang job/blow job. Err, not all the way though, just a bit, cause that thing is like 8 inches long and I'm not sure I want or could handle that, lol.

Nevertheless the bit she did put in and just playing around on the outside without the penetration felt phenomenal in my opinion.