catching somebody staring

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Married M Nh, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Married M Nh

Gold Member

I was remembering a time when I was at a training class and I saw a woman staring at the instructor. I wasn't sure what she was looking at so I watched her for a little while and she kept looking away but would quickly return to stare at him. I looked at the instructor and didn't notice anything unusual about him and looked at the woman again and saw where she was looking /staring, it was below the table and I saw why she was, he was very well endowed.
    Anybody else ever catch somebody?

phish and ply like this.
  2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

First: I'm wondering how either of you could tell he was so well-endowed... Was he not wearing pants?

Second: I've caught people staring, but usually it's me that's getting caught. :eek:

ply and Married M Nh like this.
  3. Married M Nh

Gold Member

The guy had shorts on and the way he was sitting the shorts were a bit snug

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

And now I've got "Who Likes Short Shorts" mixed with "Macho Man" in my head! :mad:

5. danrb007

Gold Member

Years ago I was at a bar with some friends and this very attractive girl comes in wearing a very tight low cut shirt. Of course I was staring she proceeded to the opposite side of the bar so as I looked straight ahead I couldn't help but stare at her. All of a sudden she yells across the bar at me for staring at her. One of my friends who is an out spoken female yells back. "He wouldn't be staring if you weren't dressed like that" The girl got all mad and left the bar. I have always wondered why women dress provocatively and then get pissy when they catch a guy staring at them.

ply and loves2ride like this.
  6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Because they're dumb. My best guess on that one .... I've often wondered why myself....

ply and danrb007 like this.
  7. Mittimer

Gold Member

These mentalities fall in line with a rape victim "they wouldn't have been raped if they weren't dressed like that. Clearly they wanted it".

Just because someones dresses a certain way doesn't mean they want to be gawked at distastefully by someone of the same or opposite gender. Learn to not let your damn jaw hit the floor when a lady is dressed attractively. Be respectful.

10_3XL, Imwetxo, ply and 2 others like this.
  8. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think he meant his eyes followed her across the room as she walked by. And she reacted by yelling at him. I'm sorry , but to dress to get attention , then get mad when you get it,, is dumb.

ply, lbushwalker and danrb007 like this.
  9. danrb007

Gold Member

That is exactly what happened and as I said she was straight across the bar from me so when I looked straight ahead she was in my line of sight.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Who's to say they are dressing to get attention? Just because the dress I happen to think is cute is low cut and I have larger breasts doesn't mean I'm actively trying to get attention. I, and many other women, dress to our comfort because it makes us feel good about ourselves.

It's inappropriate for any person, male or female to gawk at anyone. Following them with your eyes across a small room or actively making remarks is going to make any number of people uncomfortable. That doesn't make them dumb,it makes them human.

If urges to gawk and call can't be held in, then perhaps certain people shouldn't leave the house.

10_3XL, Imwetxo and BlueCollar like this.
  11. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think we're viewing very different scenarios. I'm not talking about the woman that's dressed up and looking good/ feeling good. And I know you know the scenario I'm referring to. I'm talking about the woman w 38 G breasts wearing a push- up bra w 10" of cleavage showing and her nipples about to pop out of the top of her top.. If she gets mad that someone looks at her? That's dumb. If I put on a cock ring , and a pair of white spandex pants and nothing else , then walk down the street yelling at anyone that looks at my crotch. You would say " that's dumb" right? That's all I'm saying..

10_3XL likes this.
  12. 12barblues

Gold Member

And lets take this farther and say that if Danrb would have looked like George clooney or Brad Pitt or some other "sexiest man alive" ... That woman's response to him would have been very different... So how fair is that , that a guy gets labeled a stalker or a pervert , and / or yelled at, only because he doesn't "appeal" to HER?
    I find all of this fascinating..

10_3XL, ply and Doitagain like this.
  13. cbrmale

Gold Member

My daughter has a nice figure and she dresses revealingly particularly in our warm summer as it is now, and I know she doesn't want dirty old men staring at her! She doesn't mind the odd glance and she's well used to that, but as Mittimer pointed out to stare at someone, male or female, is wrong.

I have caught women glancing at my package, and it has been glances and I don't mind that. I've never been keen on being stared at just because I have a thick cock flaccid and it often shows as a bulge on my trousers. Staring at someone for whatever reason is simply rude.

10_3XL, ply, Mittimer and 1 other person like this.
  14. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

I do my best not to stare as I don't like being stared at myself. I consider to be rude and it's one of those things that annoys me pretty quickly. But I have to admit, I have given a quick glance at a woman I find attractive when walking about.

ply likes this.
  15. 12barblues

Gold Member

Yes , staring at people is rude. As is making catcalls. Obscene gestures are also rude and unacceptable. And just so we're clear.. I have never stared at anyone longer that what's found acceptable in the proper etiquette handbook..., nor made catcalls or obscene gestures to anyone..

16. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I've been caught staring. I really don't mean to do it like that but sometimes i zone out. And it's not always because they are attractive sometimes it just some odd clothes or something. I definitely have been caught staring at a tattoo. ..it's not my fault it's in a location such as lower back or thigh..I just like tattoo s. I have caught people staring at me and I usually think my fly is down or something is on me and that is the case sometimes

ply likes this.
  17. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I got yelled at for staring one time. I was actually just staring off into space. I didn't have my specs on and can't see more than 3'