[Ask a Girl] casual nudity

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sabian, Mar 26, 2013.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

Hey..just wanted to know how many of you are cool with being naked around your friends?..Male and female.. And how often does it happen?:):)

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

Nope, don't due the casual. For one, while I'm not too shy of my body, I don't really show it off either.

That and it'd suck to be over at my friends house and have a boner cause my lady-friends naked... I'd never hear the end of it, that's for sure.

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Never been naked around my friends male/female. I'd feel more comfortable with my female friends of course. I've changed my clothes in front of female friends, getting ready to go out or something....does that count as "naked"? :p

I also have had to drag my bestie out of the tub because she passed out in the shower from being so drunk after clubbing for her bday (luckily she's a tiny Asian gal) obviously she was the nude one. Wrapped her up in a towel and put her ass to bed lol

4. Anotherday

Gold Member

almost all of my friends are vanilla, so that's out the window for us unless some odd circumstances led to it. I have been on a nude beach in front of plenty of people though and it felt just fine.

Being around like minded people has a lot to do with it.

5. sabian

sabian New Member

hahaha.. thats so funny.. well thats the fun of it..if it happens it happens ..Im sure she wouldnt mind.. maybe she would help you out with that . lol..

6. sabian

sabian New Member

Thats counts..lol..I mean as long as you were nude in front of them...right?..and they were cool with it right?..then it counts.. hahaha..And as far as helpping out a friend in the tub...heck yea that counts... hahaha that a true friend!!! and hot!!! did she ever say anything to you about it?

I agree it totaly help being around like minded friends..and nude beaches are great!!! hahaha

7. OverSinged

Gold Member

Oh I'd love if that happened, it's the fiance-friend of my that keeps me from ever getting such a thing though. That, and he's a rather... iunno how to describe it, other than saying he was homeschooled and lived out in the, literal, middle of nowhere. He gets all defensive if people look at her to... lewdly.

For some reason, he has this odd habit of glaring at me when I say things about her tits :p

8. sabian

sabian New Member

hahaha. that would be fun!!!. you will have to work on that.. lol.. would he do it?

9. OverSinged

Gold Member

Hmm... well, she might do it for the hell of it, but he never would, and I'm not much on running around naked.

But yeah, he was rather pissed that one time I accidentally walked in while she was changing...

10. sabian

sabian New Member

haha. that would be cool.. as far as him..yeah I know the type.. thats a tough one.. lol.all well its always good to altleast think about it. lol.lol.

11. just4fun

Gold Member

I think all my close friends have seen me naked at some point Lol

12. obi1

obi1 Member

Nope, not shy about my body I just wouldnt want to.

13. Meee

Gold Member

My friends and I go skinny dipping quite often and we don't even give it a lot of thought. But indoors, such as when changing clothes, we all seem to be self conscious.

#13 Meee, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  14. RideNaked2

Gold Member

We go to the dungeon twice a month sometimes three times. Usually at some point in the night I'm getting naked as I'm either getting a massage or a flogging. Usually I don't get dressed right away after play because I'm enjoying sub space too much, sometimes I don't get dressed until time to leave.

When we first started going, I was way to self conscious about my body to be naked, now after 6-8 months of going, it's not much of a big deal. I actually enjoy it in a strange sort of way.

15. OverSinged

Gold Member

It's cause when your swimming, that's exactly where your thoughts are, swimming. But when you're all in a room changing...

16. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

Me and my high school buddies used to go streaking!! We would stop nude up and do Chinese fire drills naked!! Haha the good ol days!

17. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Just to hangout naked, not really interested. We did visit a clothing optional beach once, I stayed in my trunks and wifey went topless. We have played with other couples and also swimming nude with other couples but that about it.