Careful....threesomes.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Gummo, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Gummo

Gummo Member

What follows is a conversation I had with THE woman of my life, the morning after a threesome (which I will recount in a blog) .....

She frantically changed the sheets, as I stood there.....nervous.
    She would not look at me, the air pregnant with the night previous.

I waited a moment longer.

"sweety, I'm sorry about last night"........the liquor having done it's job.

" I am too, but I would do it again in a heart beat"........she answered quickly, nervous at her own excitement.

"you would"?....I said, a bit surprised at her excitement.

"hell yes, it was hot".....she answered, busily changing the sheets.

"uh, ok..".....I muttered, a bit bewildered.

I thought she would be mortified, she was excited. She had been really buzzed lastnight on alcohol...we all were, but she was most.
    I had an odd mix of feelings then, in that moment. Jealousy, shame, regret, sexual arousal.......what the fuck?

We went on to have many threesomes, it eventually brought unwanted issues into our relationship. ....do not get me wrong...the excitement was over the top....but the rewards for US....were not so good.

Just THINK before you leap, if you love your SO......THINK about it.

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife and I are perfectly matched and have no desire for a threesome.

3. Gummo

Gummo Member

We had no desire, never talked about it....one halloween it just happened.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Gummo,
    Maybe threesomes are better if they are thought through and planned, and expectations are aired and limits are set. Also, was it two women (I am guessing it was)? I have been with a few couples for two-male threesomes, and in all cases the women told me they would feel jealous watching their husband to have sex with another woman, but their husbands were quite fine watching it the other way around (wife having sex with another man). So that's how I got involved.

Backcheck - there isn't any real need to post you are 100% happy ad-infinitum. Threesomes and affairs don't relate to happiness and satisfaction at all; they're much more complex than that. The majority of individuals who have affairs report having a happy and satisfying marriage, and only a minority have problems (Monogamy Myth ebook). One day you may discover your wife having an affair, regardless of her behaviour and feelilngs towards you.

5. Twizted

Twizted New Member

Thank you for the advice it is definitely handy, me and the SO have been thinking about it for sometime now, going on three yrs actually. We want the right time and place and person..Those variables all in one are a rather big formula..:grouphug

6. looking4

looking4 New Member

We went on to have many threesomes, it eventually brought unwanted issues into our relationship. ....do not get me wrong...the excitement was over the top....but the rewards for US....were not so good.

Just THINK before you leap, if you love your SO......THINK about it.

Would you mind elaborating on the unwanted issues....my husband really wants a mfm and I have some doubts - not about excitement but possible problems....I understand if you dont want to post but it would be nice to have an idea to discuss with him before hand.

7. Gummo

Gummo Member

Over time, there was guilt on her part and jealousy on mine. It built up over the course of a half dozen threesomes. Though as I said, when it's actually happening, it is hot as hell....but when all was said and done, we both regretted letting it get that far.

Our relationship survived it, but there were issues we had to over come that would not have existed if not for the threesomes.

#7 Gummo, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  8. cbrmale

Gold Member

OK, so it was two men and one woman threesomes. I agree with the 'at the time it's as hot as hell' comment. Also, one thing I noticed with all the threesomes was the husbands wanted one and the wivee eventually agreed. And when it happened, if was like these wives were born for it! Every time was the same, and I couldn't imagine their one-on-one sex being anything like what I shared with them. Indeed, it seems like women have this incredible, voracious sexual apettite which is locked away, and with a threesome it suddenly gets unleashed. Good fun for me, of course, and no relationship issues to worry about.

Looking4, you have a few choices, and if you do want to go through with it then make sure you pick the right man, and maybe only do it only once as a special treat.

9. Gummo

Gummo Member

Yeah, it was truly NOT like that...the first was due to alcohol....simply put, we were all very loose...one thing led to another....bam.

The threesomes that followed were expected, not planned....but expected.

Then things get very awkward.

10. looking4

looking4 New Member

Thanks for all the advice - I will take it to heart before making this decision