Caramellady

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mactheripper, May 16, 2015.

1. mactheripper

Gold Member

whatever happen to her? She was fun

2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Gone, account closed.

3. BlueCollar

Gold Member

She left for awhile and came back. And then one day she posted a please delete my account thread. And that was it.

I miss her. :(

Doitagain likes this.
  4. Lou_x

Gold Member

^ ditto

Doitagain and BlueCollar like this.
  5. 12barblues

Gold Member

She Joined the darkside and never came back.. Not sure what happened..

6. mactheripper

Gold Member

She tried Anal Sex?

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol..no.... The "other forum"....

HotForHoney and Deepinmysoul like this.
  8. Deepinmysoul

Gold Member

What's the other forum? Lol

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

I think I've seen her on both sexforums and LPSG. ( hope I haven't broken any rules by mentioning those wicked wicked places)

Deepinmysoul likes this.
  10. ginger

Gold Member

I thought she had been driven away buy another member :(

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I think it was a group effort of several members combined with all the drama going on at the time. (I mean, can you remember that shit? It was insane.)

I have that paranoid voice flare up when I think about CaramelLady, saying that I may have been one of her reasons for leaving. :eek: :( :confused:

12. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

There were many factors which caused her to leave. I had learned this in private conversation, before she left. These included a huge drama between someone she felt very close to and a likely dual account-ist, that troubled her. There was also a white racist troll and his accomplice/possible dual account that she was offended by. At this same time there was a wave of post software change new members who started to make a big issues with many of the long time members that were merely trying to be helpful in the long time customs and traditions of SF. A fire fueled by a couple long time users that felt it was amusing to play devil's advocate with this.

While there were other minor incidents, these were the main factors. Just before her leaving, she told me that she had joined SF to relax and have fun, but she wasn't having fun any more and the many "situations" were far from relaxing. She felt that maybe it was time to just leave. Not long after, she did.

This is the long and short of what I am saying about this subject. Please refrain from asking me anything further about this topic, either out her, or in pm, as I will not divulge any information obtained by pm's with friends. Be they here or now gone. Just as I have purposely not mentioned any names, be they active, inactive or gone. I am only going to mention this name, since he brought it up myself. @10_3XL to the best of my knowledge, played no significant role in her departure.

xx

10_3XL, HotForHoney and 12barblues like this.
  13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Glad I wasn't one of them (as far as we know). I viewed CL as a friend, but unfortunately she left before I really hit my stride here on SF. :(

I - and I think all of us here - can definitely respect her reasons for leaving. They are definitely legitimate reasons.

And CL gets big points for follow through and not making a big show out of departing. A simple delete and leave -- no melodrama.

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

The thing is...

Prior to SF, I never heard of this "delete me, I'm butt hurt" bullshit. Any other forums/groups I have been on, it's been like "if you're not happy here, stop logging in". I don't know where this sorta crap ever got started. I have been involved in internet groups for over 30 years. Everything from owner\sysop\admin\user. It was always, if you don't want to be here, stop logging in. If you stay away, eventually your account will be purged.

I'm glad Rob_E stopped doing this, as it became a vehicle for attention seekers and trolls to cause more trouble. As @10_3XL pointed out, CL was never one of these, but might had been back, had the option been left open, as we have seen since this policy ended. Although some may be not happy to see some people that have come back, most that do, come back with a better attitude. I can even admit myself, that a few I was glad that left at the time, I look at differently since they have returned. Sometimes a break can be good. I have taken a few myself... Albeit, without crying butthurt, or attention seeking. That's just lame.

xx

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

I always like your posts Cap, they save me alotta typing.

HotForHoney likes this.
  16. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Very true most have in the site rule, account can't be deleted.
    If you want to leave wipe your account and go! Easy!
    There are several members around here who have asked to be deleted but decided to stay.

17. Barent

Verified Gold Member

I don't think that threads and posts can be deleted or edited by the person who posted them, after an hour or so. This can be problematic for those who for some reason want to take their pics down or change something in a thread.

18. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

You present a good point, however, allow me to add my bit...

This is why it is heavily advised that any picture content you do not want to be permanent on the site - you post only to your personal gallery. Content of your personal galleries can be easily edited, restricted, added to, or removed as you deem fit. I recognize there is a certain limitation in that galleries are for personal content and not picture sharing of content from elsewhere, but in those instances I can't see any reason you would want/need to remove the content. It's not you/yours - so it can't really defame you or anything. (I mean, yeah, it could - certain scenarios and all that - but generally speaking it can't.)

As far as text-based content, it's always good to remember the tried, true, and virtual Law: If you do not want it there for all the world to see for all time, then do not post it. People don't seem to think of that, but... well... there it is. Think before you post - a very good, but often disregarded SOP.

For the most part content can't/won't be removed once it is posted to a thread because it could potentially destroy a threads continuity and ability to be understood. Remember that, for the most part, once you have created a thread the reins are no longer in your hands - it's a public forum and therefore it is under the control of the public. (Perhaps not the most desirable of eventualities, but c'est la vie.)

Cappy_Dick and Magnus_Phallus like this.
  19. Magnus_Phallus

Gold Member

Also...

As we all know (hopefully we all do by now) once on the internet, always on the internet.

#19 Magnus_Phallus, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015
    Cappy_Dick and 10_3XL like this.
  20. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

Sooooo.. I was going through threads and came across this..

Y'all talking about me behind my back huh? Just joking folks. Seriously this was a nice thing to run across.