car trouble

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mr.Tongue, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

your driving down a lonely county road when your check engine light come on as the car starts to slow, but your in luck. there's a small garage just up there on the right. you coast in with the car not running, what could be wrong.
    you'll never make it to that party in the next city.the car rolls to a stop , this place looks all but abandon.you get out, trying not to twist your ankle in the spikes your wearing. you walk over to the office but no one is there, you say hello, no one answers, your a bit creeped out by this when you hear "just a minute" in a deep done. a minute later a greasey dark haired mechanic appears can I help you ?, as you notice his eyes running up and down you. "my car just shut off" you say. well let's take a look, as he walks past you and out the door you get a whiff of the that greasey men smell, it's alway drove you crazy, now's not the time you try to clear you head and follow him out to your car
    he pops the hood and looks under nieth, you can't help but check out his nicey shaped ass in those tight work pants, you almost want to reach for your self, but your better judgement prevails.
    after a minute or 2 he says ah heres the problem, your overload kickdown lever is loose, I can tighten that up for you. you think to yourself "you can tighten up more then that buddy."
    thanks that'd be great! you tell him. he goes back in the shop for some tools, so you sit back in the car to wait for him, you can't help but run you hand up in side that leather skirt your wearing just to give your self a touch, your so wet that your pants are soaked, but oh it it feels so good, oh he's coming back you try to compose your self hoping you didn't tip him off to you hornyness.
    while he tinkers under the hood you ask to use the rest room, he throws an arm out and says right around there, as you head the the restroom you lookback to see him staring as you walk away, startled that he was caught checking you out he stumbles to say I'll be just a few mintues. you smile as you feel the hot spot getting evan wetter.
    once in the bathroom you cant help but to give your self a little finger action just to hold you off to tonight when you know you'll hook up with some hulk at the party for a one nighter.
    it takes you no time at all and your shuddering from a nice little climax. you start to wash up, but your panties are soaked, you can't put them back on, so you wad them up and stuff them in you purse. you head back out to the car, as you round the corner of the shop in to the parking lot, he shuts your hood and says your all done, you think to your self you have ne idea how done I'am.
    you thank him and ask how much, he says no charge today, but next time your in need just remember me and gives you a wink. I most certainly will mr. ... mr... ??? you ask.
    Robert, uh but my friends call me Bobby. OK they mr. Bobby, Iam Chris, nice to meet you and you hold out your hand, he takes your hand with his greasey fingers and like a gentalmen kissed your fingers lightly. this again has your juices flowing as you your self getting moist once again
    he says drive careful now and heads back to the shop, you stand there for a second or 2 then turn and get in your car, it starts right up and seems fine. what a good job he did and yet he didn't charge you a dime.
    there's a little grease from his hand on your fingers, you can't help but to take a sniff, the mixture of grease and you own juices are over whelming. you plunge your fingers back into your wet spot all the while smelling your geasey hand.
    but this isn't getting you to where you need to get. you stop and ponder what to do , you think to your self, you really own the guy for fixing the car, but would he be up for a hot romp, he was checking you out more then once.nerviously you decide to go for it, you open the car door and get out, your heart is pounding amile a minute.
    you walk quietly over to the office, you peak in but don't see him. there is an air compressor running so it kinda loud. you step into the shop area, and you can now see him, he's under a car working. the aircompessor stops, as you walk over next to him.
    with the shop now quiet you say I decided I really need to repay you!.
    he's a bit startled and starts to roll from under the car. you quickly put you foot on the creeper (a small wheeled cott to roll your self under a vehical with) and no stay right there!
    he stops. with your foot mearly inches from his crotch you press your foor futher just to the point where your toes rub the base of his cock, you hear tools hit the floor as the buldge his his pants increases. "what are you doing?" shut up and be quiet or I'll leave!" you demand.
    yes mame he replies. you start to massage his cock with your shoe thur his pants, the smell of shop is a complete turn on for you.
    you slowly kneel down to crearese his buldge with your hands. he gives a slight moan.
    you use your other hand to play with your wet pussy. you give your own small moan. it's feeling really good but you need to feel his flesh in your hands, you start to unbuckle his belt, but in a flash his has done the job for you. all that is left for you to do is the zipper. the raging bull is nearly pushing his zipper down on it's own. you decide to free it with the flick of you wrist it unleashed, only being held back by some tight black underware. as you pull back the underware his cock jumps up from it cage, already revealing a drip of juice at the tip. you grab him with your free hand and with a small stroke guide his throbing cock to you lips, your tongue circleing the head and moving in to suck off the tiny drip from the top.
    he is at full attention by this time, and although he's not the longest you've seen he is quite wide. you run your tongue up and down the sides, god you feel so dirty now it's almost pushing you over the edge. you move both hands to his cock has you take his whole length in several times, you can feel the head of his cock swelling but your not ready for that yet.
    you pull back and say woow big fella woow!. you roll him out from under the car a bit futher, but only enough for you to strattle him , as you move up over him his grease hands run up your thieghs, leaving greasey grity trails up both legs, but thats not of your concearn, you want that cock deep it your dripping pussy. as you get into a position his cock slides in and a rush of warmth over runs your whole body, first riding him slowly you start to work him faster and faster, he is now holding your hip and litterly slamming you down on his cock , amoung the grunt and growns coming from both of you ,you once again feel his cock starting to swell, you know he about to blow and you are ready this time with a few eradic pumps you feel him explode inside you and this is enough to send you over the top as well , you grind harder and harder in to his cock trying get ever inch of feeling from it. your head bucking back in pure extasy. you feeze up in several intense after shocks before coming to rest with you head leaning on the side door of the car. you take a minute to catch your breath. you stand up, and say don't move!, you glance down at his spent cock, and with the push of your foot, you roll him back under the car.
    as you walk out you say "thanks for the great service, I think we're even now".

As you get in to your car to pull out on the road again, you realize your to dirty for the party like this. you grin thinking, why go to the party I already got a great fuck, you turn back the way you came and head home, knowing full well where to good for good service in the future.

the end

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

OK, I finally had the patience to read this all the way through......and I think it's a hot little tale. So, I have one question.........Do you think you can change my oil, big guy? :brow

3. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

sorry no oil changes but I can give you a lube job!